Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great Britain & Northern Ireland Finds (2014)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apologies, octane gain was actually in the Southampton TRU, the others were in the Asda

Comment

• Noticed there has been Octane Gain launchers appearing on ebay

Don't think we will bother with these new launchers.. unless they release an Apple Car one lol

Comment

• Originally posted by BirchTiger View Post
        Apologies, octane gain was actually in the Southampton TRU, the others were in the Asda
        you were indeed correct about octane gain,seems we also have king,francesco and nigel in the second assortment

Comment

• Nothing new again in Sainsburys or Morrisons today

Comment

• Heads up guys.. Ebay has a UK seller with the Emmanuel case. I've bought from them in the past without issues.

Don't think £10.47 is a bad price when you consider sainsbury is £9.99, ordered our Emmanuel as no stores near us have even had the Nelson/Chuck case yet.

Comment

• Originally posted by carscrazy View Post
              Heads up guys.. Ebay has a UK seller with the Emmanuel case. I've bought from them in the past without issues.

Don't think £10.47 is a bad price when you consider sainsbury is £9.99, ordered our Emmanuel as no stores near us have even had the Nelson/Chuck case yet.
              Yeah, good luck getting the bus from that seller. It'll be "out of stock" when you eventually get a response when nothing arrives, and at some point a refund.

Comment

• I've bought Cars and Planes from them before without issues (not through Ebay but their website) So far everything has arrived.

Comment

• Originally posted by carscrazy View Post
                  I've bought Cars and Planes from them before without issues (not through Ebay but their website) So far everything has arrived.
                  73 VERY negative feedbacks this month alone. They're very high volume seller but it's still a lottery especially when just a stock photo listed. Hope your luck continues.

Comment

• Will update if nothing arrives.. fingers crossed it will

Comment

• Ate they selling it on the card or loose? Couldn't see it on the page? Cheers

Comment

• Originally posted by Smallville View Post
                        Ate they selling it on the card or loose? Couldn't see it on the page? Cheers
                        Emmanuel ? If so they sell new/carded.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/DISNEY-CAR...item4d18d9bced

I've bought 4 items (1 Plane/3 Cars all separately) and all have been carded, I know their post has been slow to dispatch in the past but always arrived within a week. Fingers crossed Emmanuel will too as we really want him

Comment

• Asda today. Go get em.
                          Waiter Mater there too.

Comment

• Great find Pirelliboy.

That is so frustrating! None of our stores have any Deluxes. Only one store had Neons but we don't want those lol

Comment

• Nothing of 2014 stock anywhere today, TRU have absolutely nothing of note and still trying to sell the holiday xmas Cars for £8.99

My local Sainsburys is still well stocked with the first round of the Deluxe case. The only one missing being Red, multiples of all the other 3.

Comment

• Turned to the £0.59 Cars Micro Drifters from Sainsbury's now, as we were giving our Son a Disney Cars Die-cast each time for using the Potty is getting expensive.

I hope I don't get addicted to getting him theses as well, Damn you Disney Cars franchise :-)

Comment

Working...
                                X