Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great Britain & Northern Ireland Finds (2014)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by boogity View Post
    bout ye enzo , sorry til dampen yer spirits , spotted this in asda this after fer a tenner, didnt get it, wish I had, think it will be bought by now as all the little sprogs are off for half term
    Just picked this one up at asda cribbs for £10. They had another 4 left. It didn't say it's reduced but it was defiantly £15 the other day.

Comment

• Didn't get it as I already have it but they had the Arturo tent pack in asda cribbs for £10 again. They also had a few cars in the reduced toy section for £2.50 only things like mater, Francesco, nature drive McQueen, McQueen with cone. Not a lot else apart from that.

Comment

• Nothing new in two Sainsburys stores. Planes have 25% off but nothing we wanted.
        Asda have had a 2014 case, There was a (no flames) Carla, Suki, Mater with headset and Cruising McQueen left .. nothing we wanted

Don't seem to be having any luck of late!

Comment

• Originally posted by carscrazy View Post
          Nothing new in two Sainsburys stores. Planes have 25% off but nothing we wanted.
          Asda have had a 2014 case, There was a (no flames) Carla, Suki, Mater with headset and Cruising McQueen left .. nothing we wanted

Don't seem to be having any luck of late!
          Out of interest what area are you from in the ok carscrazy?

Comment

• Originally posted by Drtbrfc View Post
            Out of interest what area are you from in the ok carscrazy?
            We are near Swindon, Wiltshire

Comment

• deluxe have finally arrived at our tesco, spotted them this morning, passed them on the way home and choke and dash had sold, now we are stuck with mack and red and who wants them for 12 quid

again a win/win situation for mattel/disney/lasseter and who suffers....us and the retailers

shame on you

Comment

• Found No Stall today, really pleased to have finally got this Racer

Comment

• found emmanel in cardiff disney store today

they also had a couple if waiter mater's

Comment

• Originally posted by yuffie View Post
                    found emmanel in cardiff disney store today

they also had a couple if waiter mater's
                    Awesome find pal!! Good to hear new deluxe cases are in the U.K!

Comment

• should point out as well that they were £10.50

also it is not on a 2014 style card

Last edited by yuffie; 02-21-2014, 10:42 PM.

Comment

• bought the bus too, in ds, spotted waiter mater, 10 50 for that is a bit of a joke, dont think it would be too hard to do a custom

sold a megan to one of the girls...sorry, crew. or whatever they call themselves

Comment

• Just found some 2014 cars at asda abbey wood. Picked up Carla as I think the one I got is a fake! And flash McQueen. I'm not sure what case it was but they had suki which I left behind. Annoyingly people have started stealing the cars in my area, what there doing is taking the cars out the packaging leaving the plastic and card behind and pocketing the cars. Just then there was 7 empty cards! I've seen this at the asda cribbs as well recently.

Comment

• Originally posted by yuffie View Post
                            should point out as well that they were £10.50

also it is not on a 2014 style card

Good spot! Waiter Mater is also on a 2013 card. Both are manufactured later (3473AZ and 3513AZ respectively) than the other four 2014 deluxe cars. Can we expect a corrected 2014 card back at some time later this year? Knowing Mattel, probably yes!

I think there are one or two cars in the 2014 series that have erroneously got 2013 cardbacks in the early/first 2013 international case (998K). When they get reissued in subsequent cases will this make those error cards highly collectable? Yes!

We have two Magen Carrars. Both the rear of the cardbacks are different. One has the image of the car on the left and Chase car blurb on the right (over-stickered). The other one is the opposite way around (without being over-stickered).

Mattel's quality control department should be sacked!

P.S. Nothing to get too excited about Cars-wise in London today.

Comment

• Is it like the 2013 card because it is an international card?

Comment

• Originally posted by J Las View Post
                                Is it like the 2013 card because it is an international card?
                                So far, only (2013 error) cards have been found on the European international card. All the US cards so far seen on eBay appear to be proper 2014 World of Cars versions.

If anyone has a US card, what is the date stamp?

The European one I have is 3463AZ (car) 3473AZ (card).

Comment

Working...
                                X