Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great Britain & Northern Ireland Finds (2014)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I found waiter mater and Emanuel in Cardiff disney store to when I got there there was 2 and when I went back there was 1 must have been in Cardiff at the same time! Plus in Cardiff asda i found all the neon racers!

Comment

• Saw Emmanuel and Waiter Mater today in Tesco Bracknell for £12 each each so I left them (nothing special about them either) how on earth do they get away with that mater being a deluxe. Also singles were £6 each... they can keep those also for that price? what a rip off the cars franchise has seemed to become over the last few years.

I'll stick to a £1.25 hot wheels car thanks, picked up a nice camo batmobile.

Comment

• Sainsburys have raised the price of Cars standard singles from £4.99 to £5.49 as of today. I guess that means deluxe are now £10.99?

Comment

• Popped into my local Sainsbury's tonight, Deluxe were still 9.99, but the 4 remaining cars they had increased to £5.49 as Nigel said. Planes are currently the same price as they are a third off, along with a 3rd off Action Shifters playsets

Comment

• Sainsburys in Filton had there first 2014 case out today I picked up tubbs pacer, fiber fuel No56, cartney carsper, no stall No 123, Cora copper and flo. Not sure what case number this is? They also had rip, mater with head, few different McQueens and loads more that I can't remember now all on 2014 cards.

Comment

• Thanks for the heads up. I checked my local Sainsbury's yesterday evening but no new stock. Hopefully later this week if other stores are getting new cases. Great finds!!

Comment

• Nice finds, everyone... hope that all of you can find the new Cars that you want.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Found Cora copper and cartney Casper in sainsburys today

Comment

• nice.............
                    Originally posted by Rumblywooby View Post
                    Found Cora copper and cartney Casper in sainsburys today

Comment

• tru , spotted nifty nigel and francesco launchers today, at 10.99 I left em .......
                      asda, 4 cars left on the shelf, they were mildred, 2 x luigi/guido with shakers and a green ramone, very weird....

Comment

• I am moving office from Leatherhead to Kingston-Upon-Thames. In preparation for that, I'm a lots of meetings at Kingston (HQ). At lunch time I thought I'd have a look around Kingston. Bentalls have all but discontinued Cars, just selling the new launchers (£10.99). Neither of the Sainsburys in Kingston or the one in nearby Surbiton have a toy department and to cap it all the Disney Store closed down last Saturday when their lease ran out! There is also an ASDA in Kingston, but they don't sell toys either!

So, as it stands the only place in Kingston to buy Cars is Argos and everything was showing out of stock when I visited. That said, all Cars stock is showing as out of stock in all Argos within 15-20 miles!

Comment

• had a quick look in sainsbury's on the run home this evening and they just had a 2014 lm and francesco left - which is the remenant of the stock for 3-4 weeks ago, even the old style carded cars that have been there months and months had gone

they had also gone up to £5.49

Comment

• On my way home I checked my local Sainsburys superstore, which has just has a Tesco-style refit. I think Sainsburys have made a better job of it, managing to retain more lines and keeping prices lower. Tesco take note!

They had just put out a fresh 998N case (3603EAA). They had also put out a fresh case of Neon racers (3573EAA). I was tempted but most of cards were damaged in one way or another. They had a number price tickets on the shelf. Cars 2 singles (£4.99), Cars single diecast (£5.49) and Neon racer diecast (£5.99). How do they distinguish between Cars 2 and Cars single diecast? Same barcode! Same store product reference code!

For the first time they also had deluxe (£9.99) and pull back racers too.

Comment

• My finds at sainsburys today.

Comment

• Found the remnants of this case today, only managed to get fiber fuel and Cora, sadly however, no nostall or carsper

Comment

Working...
                                X