Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great Britain & Northern Ireland Finds (2014)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found neons in Tesco today.
    £7

Comment

• Found N2O cola & Lee racing at Argos, beware of viewing at Argos, they only bring 4 at a time now & each cars arrives individually, they soon gave up as there was 103 to view

Comment

• What are the new cars from case q released in the uk help please

Comment

• I think so far the Q case has only been found in Morrisons and TRU (according to this thread).

Comment

• I know that I wanna know whats new in the uk out of case

Q

Comment

• The releases that have not already been released in 2014 are sidewall shine, Doc, Lubewig, Chisaki and spare o mint.

Comment

• There are more ive picked up 10 so far im sure there is 11

Comment

• Possibly, everything else looked run of the mill to me but I collected throughout 2013 so those 5 were the new 2014 ones to me.

Comment

• Oh I collect all card backs from every year regardless if car has been rereleased

Comment

• came across nigel with flames and chisaki in brislington toys r us this morning

Comment

• Just got a Spare O Mint and Sidewall shine to add to the collection

Comment

• Still hunting Lubewig down

Comment

• I went to Morrisons Friday and they had the exact same left overs as when I found Lubewig.. very suprised Doc Hudson, Sparemint etc haven't been snatched up. A whole week and no one has bought a single car from there lol

Comment

• General population have maybe gotten so use to Morrisons empty cars cases that they are not even checking them! My local had an empty bucket for over 3 months.

Comment

• This is the confirmed contents of the latest singles case. Thanks to MarkNotAMack and others for posting pictures and helping confirm the contents. As Morrisons and TRU probably only account for about 500 of these cases, there could be 1,000 to 1,500 more on their way to stores. There are plenty of candidates.

W1938-988Q (Morrisons 14.03.2014; TRU 19.03.2014) (0174EAA)

LUBEWIG - 1
                                RACE TEAM SARGE (with Headset) - 2
                                NIGEL GEARSLEY (with Flames) - 1
                                WINGO (with Flames) - 1
                                FRANCESCO BERNOULLI - 2
                                FILLMORE - 1
                                DOC HUDSON - 1
                                SPARE O MINT No. 93 - 1
                                SIDEWALL SHINE No. 74 - 1
                                LIGHTNING McQUEEN No. 95 - 3
                                BRAND NEW MATER - 2
                                BRENT MUSTANGBERGER (with Headset) - 1
                                WGP LIGHTNING McQUEEN (with Racing Wheels) - 1
                                HYDRAULIC RAMONE - 1
                                BOOST (with Flames) - 1
                                MEL DORADO - 1
                                RAOUL CaROULE - 1
                                N2O COLA No. 68 - 1
                                CHISAKI - 1

Those that were released for the first time in the UK on a 2014 card are:

LUBEWIG, RACE TEAM SARGE (with Headset), NIGEL GEARSLEY (with Flames), DOC HUDSON, SPARE O MINT, SIDEWALL SHINE, MEL DORADO and CHISAKI.

WINGO (with Flames) and HYDRAULIC RAMONE were released in the UK for the first time although they were both in the first case 998K which was released across mainland Europe last November and December.

There are only three cars from that case MARLON 'CLUTCHES' McKAY, TIMOTHY TWOSTROKE and LUIGI & GUIDO who haven't seen a UK release so far.

The next case 998R, should start to hit the shops around Monday 14 April, although that depends on how quickly the remaining 988Q cases sell.

At the moment, there are only seven product lines touted for UK release. Double Packs are not included for the moment, but given the success of Deluxe (Y0539) that situation could change. I'll post the product line list as soon as I've got them all.

There probably won't be a Cars poster this year, but one is being prepared for the relaunch of the website.

Comment

Working...
                                X