Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great Britain & Northern Ireland Finds (2014)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great finds...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• ok it's been a while but here's what I've managed to find over the time.

2014 cards to date incl neons

Comment

• The seven product series that have been sold into Toymaster are as follows:

W1938 - Cars single diecast
        W2325 - Cars single diecast (clipstrip)
        Y0539 - Cars oversized (Deluxe)
        Y7886 - Cars pit launchers
        BDF61 - Action shifters (Flo's V8 Cafe)
        BDF62 - Action shifters
        CBG10 - Cars neon single diecast

One item Toymaster had in stock, but wasn't listed on the Mattel list of products:

CBN06 - Cars Neon Nights track set

There are others listed, but aren't on the list for Toymaster:

CGY16 - Action shifters (Ramones bodyshop)
        CGY17 - Action shifters (Luigis)

Comment

• Case Q found in Tesco this evening, strangely in one that has a small toy dept, and I've not found a car worth buying in there for at least a year. Only one missing that I was after was Spare O Mint.

Comment

• Originally posted by foxrfc View Post
            Case Q found in Tesco this evening, strangely in one that has a small toy dept, and I've not found a car worth buying in there for at least a year. Only one missing that I was after was Spare O Mint.
            If that's part of / comfirmation of the usual big Tesco order, that means the remaining 988Q cases will be allocated pretty quickly.

Morrisons 14.03.2014
            TRU 19.03.2014
            Toymaster 25.03.2014
            ASDA 26.03.2014
            Tesco 27.03.2014

If any other stores are on the lookout for cases (Sainsburys?) they may well get the next wave/case 998R?

Expect (and/or hope) that MARLON 'CLUTCHES' McKAY, TIMOTHY TWOSTROKE and LUIGI & GUIDO will get their first UK release (on a standard international card).

Other possibles:

DAVID HOBBSCAP (with Headset)
            SALLY
            HARUMI
            ALEXANDER HUGO (with Party Hat)
            MAMA BERNOULLI and/or DENISE BEAM
            HOLLEY SHIFTWELL (with Screen)
            LUIS LARUE
            TODD 'PIZZA PLANET' TRUCK

There are six singles that haven't been confirmed as yet, Race Fans (3), Allinol Blowout (2) and Mel Dorado Show (1)

Comment

• Originally posted by foxrfc View Post
              Case Q found in Tesco this evening, strangely in one that has a small toy dept, and I've not found a car worth buying in there for at least a year. Only one missing that I was after was Spare O Mint.
              Go to Slough Asda, look on top shelf. Sparemint was in that case Q last time I looked!

Comment

• Originally posted by pirelliboy View Post
                Shelf label in Tesco. Empty shelf....curious?
                Edit:
                Found on website. Radio Controlled.
                that would have been awesome if it was diecast

Comment

• Asda in Fareham have regular cars at £4, neons at £5 and the launchers down to £8

Comment

• Found these planes in Asda at £5 each.
                    They were in a separate stand with Neons (£5) and Hotwheels (£1)

Comment

• I tried Asda today in the hope of finding those new Planes but they were still over stocked with a couple Franz cases

No new Cars either.

Comment

• Asda Basingstoke still had planes at £6.47 today and none of the other price cuts either (they did have a rochelle though who I've not seen on a peg for ages).

Comment

• Got Matthew "true blue" McCrew today

Comment

• found case n in our tesco this morning, also loads of neons at 7 quid and the action shifter set at 20 quid, bit late now, bearing in mind asda and sainsburys have had them for yonks and asda now have neons at a fiver
                            just back from krakow and got a few interesting finds, will report on this later

Comment

• Sainsbury's don't appear to be able to move the action shifter sets or prop wash junction set for 7.49 (they still have rows of them). I wonder what price next - £4.99 or £3.74?

Comment

• Actually found something in TRU

image.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X