Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great Britain & Northern Ireland Finds (2014)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting display, perhaps we may see Planes 2 diecasts in something other than a TRU soon. Debenhams in Uxbridge surprised me today, they have the Lubewig case and a large number of Neon's. Disney store Uxbridge is well stocked, with Neon's and others, the pegs have hardly moved over recent weeks, they just aren't selling.

No sign anywhere of the new 'Todd' case

Comment

• Originally posted by niftynigel View Post
      The latest international Deluxe case has arrived at Toymaster. They had disposed of the cases, but I think it's 996I. Date stamped on the back of the cars 1224AZ. They were £10.49 each.

NELSON BLINDSPOT (Deluxe) - 1
      WILD MILES AXLEROD (Deluxe) - 1
      MACK SEMI (Deluxe) - 1
      TOWIN' EOIN (Deluxe) - 2
      GREM (with Camera) (Deluxe) - 1
      We got the same case down under this week. Hope we get Todd soon!

Comment

• Smyths have finally reduced the 7 pack with the taxi down from £24.99 to £14.99. They also have singles at £4.49, and lots of the planes playsets down at good prices - like this!

Comment

• 14.99 is good, but still expensive for 1 item,
          the 1.43 taxi is 4.99 in the ds and 3 on line
          food for thought

Comment

• We don't have the Union Jack ramone and I haven't given the kids flo yet so it's three new cars for us (plus I don't have a DS anymore!) Smyths used to have loads of these box sets (all covered in dust) but they didn't seem to have many left now...

Comment

• I saw these for the first time today in Smyths. No sign of the die-cast's but the pull back plastic versions give you a good idea of what to expect!

Comment

• Think I saw a dark blue/purple one in Smyths too Van. At 9.99 though I'll give them a miss - hopefully we will get them in diecast!

Comment

• Great... we get the toys but if your in the UK you cant watch the movie! would love to see the movie at some point Disney?

Comment

• found cars at 3.79 in wilko in ealing, also hotwheels at 90p

watched tour de france at olympic park on monday, went into westfield, stretford after, the entertainer had the stunt racers at 4 quid, nought else, ds hadnt much, in fact our ds in belfast is better I reckon

took a spin up the union canal this morning before breaky on the bike, came across a 24 hour tesco and a tru, must of been near southall, didnt bring any dosh with me , had no bike lock, plus they were on the other side of the canal, so didnt venture in

Comment

• spotted a dinoco blue mcqueen pullback in tescos at lunchtime, a bit steep at 11 quid, but it is nice, had never seen this before

Comment

• My local TRU had the Mia and Tia waitress 3 pack (with the blue pickup) - first time I've seen it in the UK.

Comment

• Found Denise Beam in Wilkinsons today for £3.75, nothing else of note unfortunately

Comment

• I was in Stevenage today. I popped into the TRU.

They had the new Mattel Disney Pixar CARS Toons: Radiator Springs 500½ Diecasts.

I think there were five different ones? They weren't priced, but the assistant nearby said that they were either £8.99 or £9.99.

Great news regards foxrfc finding Denise Beam. Congratulations!

That probably means that case will start to filter through elsewhere from here on in!?

Comment

• I went into wilkinson today and nothing! 😔

Comment

• they wernt priced and the assistant didnt know the price , what a shower.....
                                Originally posted by niftynigel View Post
                                I was in Stevenage today. I popped into the TRU.

They had the new Mattel Disney Pixar CARS Toons: Radiator Springs 500½ Diecasts.

I think there were five different ones? They weren't priced, but the assistant nearby said that they were either £8.99 or £9.99.

Great news regards foxrfc finding Denise Beam. Congratulations!

That probably means that case will start to filter through elsewhere from here on in!?

Comment

Working...
                                X