Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great Britain & Northern Ireland Finds (2014)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ooooo exciting stuff!! Will have to pop to sainsburys later and have a look

Comment

Thanks for the tip off!

Comment

Asda finds today.
        New Neons at Ł6.97 each.
        Last edited by pirelliboy; 01-22-2014, 05:44 PM.

Comment

had a quick look in the odd down sainsburys and the 2014 case was there

Comment

Popped to Sainsburys and walking into the toy aisle I could see the shelf was fully stocked.. had high hopes of it being the newest case but to our disappointment it was the old case with 2 Rips, Maurice, Dj flames etc must of just been put out as it looked like a full case worth walked out empty handed as usual

Comment

The full case contents of the first 2014 Disney World of Cars is as follows ...

W1938-998L

MAGEN CARRAR (CHASE) - 1
              ACER (with Earpiece) - 1
              CARLA VELOSO (with Flames) - 1
              RACE TEAM MATER (with Headset) - 1
              LIGHTNING McQUEEN (with Racing Wheels) - 2
              THE KING No. 43 - 2
              FILLMORE - 1
              LEWIS HAMILTON - 2
              LIGHTNING McQUEEN No. 95 - 3
              MIGUEL CAMINO - 1
              DJ (with Flames) - 1
              DEXTER HOOVER (with Checkered Flag) - 1
              KABUTO - 1
              BRAND NEW MATER - 1
              RAMONE (Purple) - 2
              SHINY WAX No. 82 - 1
              BRENT MUSTANGBERGER (with Headset) - 1
              SNOT ROD (with Flames) - 1

I did manage to find a fresh case that'd just been put out and two cars were missing, Fillmore and Snot Rod (with Flames)

All the cars had Disney World of Cars on the cardback.

They also rung up as Ł4.99 (GBP) at the till. I was expecting Ł5.99 as there was no price ticket.

Many thanks to JonJ for the original heads up and also MarkNotAMack for confirming case contents.

Comment

As Nigel has said I have also found case L
                glad to help
                I could only afford 3 magen was the main one to get

Comment

so thats 2 new cars in a box of 24, so the chances of getting them are going to be slim, quite frankly this is ...... pathetic
                  Originally posted by niftynigel View Post
                  The full case contents of the first 2014 Disney World of Cars is as follows ...

W1938-998L

MAGEN CARRAR (CHASE) - 1
                  ACER (with Earpiece) - 1
                  CARLA VELOSO (with Flames) - 1
                  RACE TEAM MATER (with Headset) - 1
                  LIGHTNING McQUEEN (with Racing Wheels) - 2
                  THE KING No. 43 - 2
                  FILLMORE - 1
                  LEWIS HAMILTON - 2
                  LIGHTNING McQUEEN No. 95 - 3
                  MIGUEL CAMINO - 1
                  DJ (with Flames) - 1
                  DEXTER HOOVER (with Checkered Flag) - 1
                  KABUTO - 1
                  BRAND NEW MATER - 1
                  RAMONE (Purple) - 2
                  SHINY WAX No. 82 - 1
                  BRENT MUSTANGBERGER (with Headset) - 1
                  SNOT ROD (with Flames) - 1

I did manage to find a fresh case that'd just been put out and two cars were missing, Fillmore and Snot Rod (with Flames)

All the cars had Disney World of Cars on the cardback.

They also rung up as Ł4.99 (GBP) at the till. I was expecting Ł5.99 as there was no price ticket.

Many thanks to JonJ for the original heads up and also MarkNotAMack for confirming case contents.

Comment

2 of my local sainsburys had the same 2014 case today, both were already missing some but I managed to get shiny wax and Megan which is all I wanted from this case!

Comment

Originally posted by carscrazy View Post
                      Popped to Sainsburys and walking into the toy aisle I could see the shelf was fully stocked.. had high hopes of it being the newest case but to our disappointment it was the old case with 2 Rips, Maurice, Dj flames etc must of just been put out as it looked like a full case worth walked out empty handed as usual
                      Same here Carscrazy, saw a fully stocked shelf but all 2013 Cars. Gutted!!!

Comment

All my local Sainsbury's had was 2 LMQ's and 4 Francesco's, will keep checking as they must be due new stock, as its been like that for a month. Asda had no cars or Planes at all

Comment

Originally posted by VANDANCE View Post
                          Same here Carscrazy, saw a fully stocked shelf but all 2013 Cars. Gutted!!!
                          it's so disappointing when you see a stocked up shelf and not one of them is a car your after Off to Morrisons again later to see if they have a fresh case F .. Determined to find Ruka in the wild lol

Comment

Originally posted by foxrfc View Post
                            All my local Sainsbury's had was 2 LMQ's and 4 Francesco's, will keep checking as they must be due new stock, as its been like that for a month. Asda had no cars or Planes at all
                            Be sure to find a member of staff or go to the customer service desk (taking a car with you for them to scan) as they can check if there is a case out the back

Comment

Originally posted by carscrazy View Post
                              it's so disappointing when you see a stocked up shelf and not one of them is a car your after Off to Morrisons again later to see if they have a fresh case F .. Determined to find Ruka in the wild lol
                              Good luck with your quest pal, it seems like a good time to try with new deliveries turning up left right and centre!

Comment

Originally posted by VANDANCE View Post
                                Good luck with your quest pal, it seems like a good time to try with new deliveries turning up left right and centre!
                                Don't be surprised to find another case assortment turning up (at other retailers) in the near future.

Mattel usually import two case assortments at the same time.

If last years pattern is followed the UK will have missed the first 2014 case (998K?) and will get the third case (998M) with Lizzie!

Let's hope so!

Comment

Working...
                                X