Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great Britain & Northern Ireland Finds (2014)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Drtbrfc View Post
    The new asda in abbey wood retail park brisol had its first ever cars today since opening. They had the new neon cars priced at £6.97 and some 2013 cars including 2x Mildred which is the first time I have seen it in the wild! Not sure what what else was meant to be in the case with Mildred but they didn't have anythin else of interest to me. Thinking cause it's only a small asda they may have nt put the whole case out!

Edit. Mildred was actually £4.48!
    Oh joy! A new place to hunt, thanks for the tip Drtbrfc

Comment

• Asda in Melksham, Wiltshire also selling at £4.48 no neons but a few 2013 cars. Picked up Brand New Mater, David Hobbscap with headset, RPM Racer, Sputter Stop and Nitroade all @ £4.48

Comment

• passed tru today, stopped off, her indoors stayed put, found fisher price imagext range down to 2.98, picked up a francesco

nipped into town to go to the bank , really to go to disney, they had 4 mildreds, crickey shes becoming like red buses now

the twin pack disney 1.43s were down to 8 quid, the taxi had a label on it saying 10 to 8, I pointed out that they were always 8 flammin quid, they then took the label off, a bit of deja vu here as this happened the last time the range was reduced....walt I despair of you!

Comment

• Originally posted by boogity View Post
          nipped into town to go to the bank , really to go to disney, they had 4 mildreds, crickey shes becoming like red buses now
          She's got classical lines of the new Boris bus for London!

Designed and built by Wrightbus of Ballymena, not a million miles from you, if I'm not mistaken?

Comment

• Courtesy of a family member, they managed to find a NELSON BLINDSPOT in Asda this morning for £9, the only deluxe they saw.

Comment

• Originally posted by foxrfc View Post
              Courtesy of a family member, they managed to find a NELSON BLINDSPOT in Asda this morning for £9, the only deluxe they saw.
              Congrats.
              I found Nelson and Chuck there myself.

Comment

• Amazing finds! Pinch me Guido, pinch me! So current Deluxe cars are being found in the U.K. Didn't Mattel state that demand was not strong enough to import these? I am sure not complaining, not at all. Lets just hope supply will continue and it's not another series we have no hope of completing in the U.K. I am up for the challenge if Mattel can deliver! Great to see these available in more than one chain of stores and gives us hope for this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by pirelliboy View Post
                  Congrats.
                  I found Nelson and Chuck there myself.
                  Got these 2 and another Mack today too

Comment

• Neon cars in sainsburys are going through the tills now at £5.99.
                    My asda ones will be going back

Comment

• Great finds chaps I'm going to pop to Sainsburys on way home tonight to see if they have restocked yet.

Comment

• Heading to Sainsburys too shortly, will see what I can find. Tesco over here is Francesco only grrr

Comment

• Originally posted by VANDANCE View Post
                          Amazing finds! Pinch me Guido, pinch me! So current Deluxe cars are being found in the U.K. Didn't Mattel state that demand was not strong enough to import these? I am sure not complaining, not at all. Lets just hope supply will continue and it's not another series we have no hope of completing in the U.K. I am up for the challenge if Mattel can deliver! Great to see these available in more than one chain of stores and gives us hope for this year.

I spoke to Mattel on Monday explaining that Deluxe had been found in Sainsbury and I could vouch for that as I had a set. The response was that was news to them as it wasn't planned although nothing should be ruled out!

Make of that, what you will!

I can't believe that wasn't planned. If they'd said that they were importing a few to test the market and demand, I would think that would've been a sensible policy with some reasoning and thought behind it.

I hope they release all the planned Deluxe and Double packs in the UK.

Without getting ahead of oneself, it would be great if they could import some 2013 Deluxe into TK Maxx, TRU etc, at bargain prices for the benefit of those who didn't want to personally import them from abroad.

Comment

• I wonder how popular the Deluxe will actually be tho, at a tenner a time I think it will be more collector's buying them. Be nice if it's a sign of things to come for 2014 as the UK have been long over due the stock that the US has seen.

Comment

• yep , ive seen a few about, the first one I saw in ballymena town centre had a wooden interior, in fact it looked like balsa wood, must have been some sort of prototype
                              i,m impressed by your depth of knowledge, in fact knowing you youve probably been to the showgrounds!.
                              Originally posted by niftynigel View Post
                              She's got classical lines of the new Boris bus for London!

Designed and built by Wrightbus of Ballymena, not a million miles from you, if I'm not mistaken?

Comment

• Well what a disappointment.. Sainsburys still haven't got anything new

Comment

Working...
                                X