No announcement yet.

Recent Finds - February 2014 Store Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• only found out yesterday thru t5ad that old big head has john and nancy called after himself and the cml/her indoors , etc

Comment

• Originally posted by All4Mase View Post
      I'm camping out at the Walmart waiting for them to put their stock out. Lol. They're doing a reset right now and bringing inventory out. There are 6 pegs for singles and already put out the double packs. Finally found the John lassetire 2 pack, and a couple more Emmanuel buses. Woot! I don't see a peg for the toons or a place for the haulers :-(
      at least seeing Emmanual is more then I've seen at mine haha.
      "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

I'm camping out at the Walmart waiting for them to put their stock out. Lol. They're doing a reset right now and bringing inventory out. There are 6 pegs for singles and already put out the double packs. Finally found the John lassetire 2 pack, and a couple more Emmanuel buses. Woot! I don't see a peg for the toons or a place for the haulers :-(
        I found my local walmart completely reset with 3 pegs dedicated to toons singles and pricetag for haulers on the shelf below. Unfortunately nothing on said pegs or shelves. :-(

Comment

• Originally posted by Scavenger View Post
          I found my local walmart completely reset with 3 pegs dedicated to toons singles and pricetag for haulers on the shelf below. Unfortunately nothing on said pegs or shelves. :-(
          empty pegs suck

but at least you know they are coming soon

Comment

• Here's my WM's version of resetting. They didn't have a space designated yet so wasn't sure if the haulers are going to make an appearance.

image.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by LMQ702 View Post
              Here's my WM's version of resetting. They didn't have a space designated yet so wasn't sure if the haulers are going to make an appearance.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3789[/ATTACH]
              Wow, That's pretty hilarious. If I was you id've put them on the pegs for the person who was too lazy to do it themselves. xD

http://carstoys.wikia.com <--My wiki

http://flickr.com/carstoys/ <--My Flickr

Comment

• I think some stores put out the stock whether they are reset and ready for it or not, and others hold it back until they are reset. And then others like Bobbyjack's and my Walmart (Spring Mills) just never get anything in. They have gone 3 months at a time with no new cars put out. They have skipped several cases of cars over the last year. They have no indication of going through a reset. Yet, overall, it is probably the nicest Walmart in our whole area. Go figure.

Comment

• ^^^The store is great for everything except toys. The Walmart closer to my house is great for toys but everything else sucks.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                  http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

How did your camp out go???

Comment

• There is 1 Peg for Deluxes right now at my WM. Each Peg holds no more than 4 Deluxe Cars, so when on earth will they ever reorder if each Case of Deluxes has 6 in them?

Comment

• Originally posted by LMQ702 View Post
                        Here's my WM's version of resetting. They didn't have a space designated yet so wasn't sure if the haulers are going to make an appearance.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3789[/ATTACH]
                        well it makes it easy to get them to the checkout

just push the whole section to the register lol

Comment

• I found these guys today at my walmart

Comment

• Any for sale.

Comment

• Originally posted by carslover View Post
                              well it makes it easy to get them to the checkout

just push the whole section to the register lol
                              LOL! There wasn't anything in that cart worth buying.

Comment

• I found some of these for an overseas friend today. I LOVE that the toons are back! Sure hope to see some NEW cars. I am also happy to see someone at Mattel decided to pack Manji AWESOME side out this time around lol

Originally posted by carslover View Post
                                I found these guys today at my walmart

Comment

Working...
                                X