image.jpg
    Some of what I found

Comment

image.jpg
      image.jpg
      image.jpg
      image.jpg
      image.jpg
      Will have to take pictures of some others still and upload them.
      Most of them I've found at target and walmart

Comment

image.jpg
        Last one

Comment

Hit 2 different Walmarts on my way to work this morning. No dump bins, no new Deluxes, and no new Planes.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
          http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Dodgeboy71, Some excellent finds ! Few there that we would love in our collection

Comment

Picked up the Neon Racers 4-pack at Target after work. All4Mase has it covered photo-wise in the main thread, so I'll post mine here.

Comment

nice find odis

Comment

So I went out of town up to Chapel Hill, NC and on the way back I stopped at 1 Target off the interstate and find Megan Carrer, only one they had. Then stopped at Walmart in Statesville and was able to find Gunnar. Still haven't had any luck with anything new in my hometown. WP_20140205_007.jpgWP_20140206_004.jpg
                  "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

Originally posted by DODGEBOY71 View Post
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]3747[/ATTACH]
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]3748[/ATTACH]
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]3749[/ATTACH]
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]3750[/ATTACH]
                    [ATTACH=CONFIG]3751[/ATTACH]
                    Will have to take pictures of some others still and upload them.
                    Most of them I've found at target and walmart

would love to find a Fabrizio and Sir. Harley Gassup on ebay or here for a decent price

Comment

Originally posted by CarsDiecast08 View Post
                      would love to find a Fabrizio and Sir. Harley Gassup on ebay or here for a decent price
                      Sir harley was one of our first finds when we started collecting around September. Found on the pegs at a Walmart lol. Opened it before we knew what we had.
                      Check out my trades list, it's always up to date : http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...st-take-a-peek!

Comment

Originally posted by CarsDiecast08 View Post
                        So I went out of town up to Chapel Hill, NC and on the way back I stopped at 1 Target off the interstate and find Megan Carrer, only one they had. Then stopped at Walmart in Statesville and was able to find Gunnar. Still haven't had any luck with anything new in my hometown. [ATTACH=CONFIG]3754[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]3755[/ATTACH]
                        Nice finds! I don't think gunnar has made it to the west coast yet.
                        Check out my trades list, it's always up to date : http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...st-take-a-peek!

Comment

Originally posted by All4Mase View Post
                          Sir harley was one of our first finds when we started collecting around September. Found on the pegs at a Walmart lol. Opened it before we knew what we had.
                          I would love to find them both, but I don't think my Walmart ever had them, or missed them. :/

Comment

Here in Holland we still have to be patient. No sign of new cars. I bought a Darell Cartrip with headset last week First I only found a "speaking one", now I bought the orginial diecast. Hopefully there will be signs soon from others from Belgium and Netherlands to find the new cars.

Comment

Last night in the Walmart near where I work, I found a lone Waiter Mater. On a World of Cars card. Arghhh! Missed the bus. I hit the same 2 Walmarts I hit yesterday this morning. Both had put out 2014 case A 2 packs, but no new deluxe. One of the Walmarts had put out a dump bin also. Just old Planes and Case U singles. Someone had laid 5 Megans right on top but I left them all.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                              http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

This is off topic, but wow Dutch Stickers, I love your signature!! Very nice!
                                -Steve
                                AKA Tmremote

Comment

Working...
                                X