Found Pit Row Launchers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found Pit Row Launchers

Today while I was at Meijer I found all 4 Pit Row Launchers. I only bought No. 61 Vitoline because I already have all the other cars. I went to the cashier and it wasn't ringing up. Another lady had to come out and look up the price. It finally rang up at $7.99. I was just wondering: Has anyone found these cars yet / Has anyone had this problem of it not ringing up?

I have found them at Kohl's and they were ringing up fine.
    Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

Originally posted by ksammut View Post
      I have found them at Kohl's and they were ringing up fine.
      ^^^Yes, just found these there today...not that rare as the pitties are plastic, didnt pick them up.
      -Steve
      AKA Tmremote

Comment

A second wave of these (Octane Gain) has been reported found in Europe. I hope we see them over here soon, because it's a great way for me to catch up on the Piston Cup Cars.

Comment

I hope we see the new ones soon too, odisn.

Comment

Although we have a Mood Springs car I would love to see him re released.

Be a great way to get a Mood Springs pitty.. wouldn't care whether it's plastic or not, would dismantle it just for the pitty lol

Comment

In the uk I found a Nigel gearsly launcher in toys r us.

Comment

I have yet to find the Vitoline launcher. Our grocery stores around here aren't very good for cars hunting. No Krogers, No Meijers, etc. Really no grocery store around here that I am aware of can be counted on for anything. So, it's Kohl's. And Kohl's puts out such little stock, that finding these has been difficult. I picked up one Leakless launcher and that is it.

Comment

In Australia, Toys R Us has had all 4 for the past few months.

I only bought Vitoline.

Comment

Working...
                  X