No announcement yet.

Recent Finds - March 2014 Store Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You lucky sod Scav. Liking Lubewig! Wasn't even aware of his existence, must have passed me by.

Comment

I found them at Target at lunch today, as well. Approached the Neon display first on my way into the toy section and saw a Guido w/sign...thought to myself, "Hey, maybe I'll find another Lizzie & Lee Racé!" Imagine my surprise when I found these guys, instead. (Lizzie & Lee were long gone.)

I've been very lucky so far, as the only thing I haven't found yet in RDU is the John/Nancy 2-pack case. Don't really care about Shu/Mach, as we don't collect the crew chiefs, but I hope we stumble upon the other one sometime soon.

Last edited by odisn; 03-05-2014, 08:31 PM.

Comment

Wow those are great finds guys!! Hopefully this is the next UK case too

Comment

Awesome finds, Scavenger and odisn... More Cars I want... need... you know what I mean.

It's good to hear that they have been found at both Walmart and Target - any time they show up in multiple stores it's good for us.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

So far I've only found 5/7 Neon Racers. I'm still missing Shu and Lewis.

Comment

Originally posted by J Las View Post
              I haven't found any.

http://carstoys.wikia.com <--My wiki

http://flickr.com/carstoys/ <--My Flickr

Comment

Neon Shu is only in the 4-pack, for now.

Comment

Man...Scavenger and Odisn! What awesome finds!!! And at practically the same time too!

Looking forward to these cars, but Mattel is confusing me in 2014: first, no poster. Second, recycling the case letters 2+ months after the beginning of the year...weird. Third, changing World of Cars on the card now to Disney Pixar again...? Fourth, sad excuses for Super Chases, Francesco w/ Sticker and Race Fans Luigi and Guido?

These are good cars...but cmon Mattel, you can do better than this.
                  -Steve
                  AKA Tmremote

Comment

Bought Jerry and Mia / Tia today.

http://carstoys.wikia.com <--My wiki

http://flickr.com/carstoys/ <--My Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Scavenger View Post
                      Today's finds at Walmart...

Backs

Back to Case A!
                      great find scavenger

I need 2 of those

Comment

Originally posted by J Las View Post
                        of the ones i've found 10 have some damage and will be replaced when I find more

Comment

Originally posted by odisn View Post
                          I found them at Target at lunch today, as well. Approached the Neon display first on my way into the toy section and saw a Guido w/sign...thought to myself, "Hey, maybe I'll find another Lizzie & Lee Racé!" Imagine my surprise when I found these guys, instead. (Lizzie & Lee were long gone.)

I've been very lucky so far, as the only thing I haven't found yet in RDU is the John/Nancy 2-pack case. Don't really care about Shu/Mach, as we don't collect the crew chiefs, but I hope we stumble upon the other one sometime soon.

great find odisn

and I need 2 of the ones you found too

Comment

I picked up a set of the 3 haulers from Walmart this morning if anyone needs them. They have been slightly harder to find than I expected. PM me if interested.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                            http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Finally found a Walmart outside the city which had the elusive dump bin, but of course it had been thoroughly picked over. Did find one lonely little Chase Magen near the bottom, however.

Comment

image.jpg
                                New finds from bigw Perth

Comment

Working...
                                X