X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazing Find, jcamdenlane!

Comment

• Originally posted by jcamdenlane View Post
      Walmart find from today. Interesting to note that it was from one that almost never restocks Cars. It had been clogged up with what must have been 30 Petrov Trunkovs for over a year. I just went there on a lark, fully expecting to find nothing. [ATTACH=CONFIG]3930[/ATTACH]
      that is a great find of a super chase

Comment

• Got RSC Fabulous Hudson Hornet at TRU today.

They had all 8 pit launchers too. Octane Gain, Vitoline, Leakless, The King, Lightning, Francesco, Nigel and Raoul.

The Kmarts here have finally got their first cases for 6 months- international case T.

Comment

• Finally! Stopped by Toys R Us this afternoon and was surprised to find these.

No Lizzie or Matthew though!

Comment

• Originally posted by odisn View Post
            Still looking for a case W in Raleigh/Durham, as well. My Targets are overflowing on the pegs, but it's all stuff we already have. On the flip side of that, all my Walmarts are practically barren.
            experiencing that here! I was told cars were being ordered last week, but I found the tokyo pegs still empty and the same cars that have been on the pegs for at least a month now. Its fustrating. But I did finally see Emmanuel at Target the day after I got Emmanuel in the mail from Ferris.
            "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

• Originally posted by jcamdenlane View Post
              Walmart find from today. Interesting to note that it was from one that almost never restocks Cars. It had been clogged up with what must have been 30 Petrov Trunkovs for over a year. I just went there on a lark, fully expecting to find nothing. [ATTACH=CONFIG]3930[/ATTACH]
              would love to find Trike anywhere.
              "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

• Great finds everyone!! Especially the SUPER TRIKE!! Wish I could turn a couple up down here, but no such luck. Spring Break started down here on Friday, and we took the kids for their first trip to Legoland! Did a little hunting on the way down and back. Managed to find Case A Cars Lubewig and friends after I JUST completed a trade for them. I was assuming I would never see them because my area singles are CLOGGED big time with things that will never move! LOL I posted the ones I found in my trade list for those in need!

Comment

• Haven't had time to post the last few days, but I was out Cars hunting...

Found these in a Target on Thursday. No Lizzies or Matthews though. I ended up getting the two Guidos they had since the $3.09 sale was still on.

Found these in a TRU later that day.

Got these in a different Target on Friday. What else is supposed to be in this case?

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                  http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

• ^^NICE^^
                    Im wondering if they doubled or tripled up on Lee in some cases and excluded Lizzie and Matthew?? I have seen other people report finding Lee's but no Lizzies or Matts!!

Your other finds...you missed Lubewig, Chisaki, Sidewall Shine, Spare-O-Mint and Doc Hudson.

Has anyone found anything at Walmart lately????? Mine have been completely empty of Cars for months, with the exception of each of them receiving ONE case of singles in that timeframe! I had an employee scan them at 3 different stores, and they all said the computers says ordered, but none of them are showing anything in transit!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Scavenger View Post
                      ^^NICE^^
                      Im wondering if they doubled or tripled up on Lee in some cases and excluded Lizzie and Matthew?? I have seen other people report finding Lee's but no Lizzies or Matts!!

Your other finds...you missed Lubewig, Chisaki, Sidewall Shine, Spare-O-Mint and Doc Hudson.

Has anyone found anything at Walmart lately????? Mine have been completely empty of Cars for months, with the exception of each of them receiving ONE case of singles in that timeframe! I had an employee scan them at 3 different stores, and they all said the computers says ordered, but none of them are showing anything in transit!!
                      I have been finding a lot of Case A.
                      Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

• Originally posted by ksammut View Post
                        I have been finding a lot of Case A.
                        Hmmm. If I were finding a lot of a case no one else was getting, I'd be looking at trades.

I think a lot of people are looking for those cars.

Comment

• ^^^^^^^ Seriously. Or if you're not trading. Help some of us out that haven't found the case!

Comment

• Bobby Jack helps people all the time. I'm sure if he hasn't already traded them he will help out.

Comment

• ^^^I think he is refering to Kenny finding case A a lot. If case A is the Lubewig case, I have only found remains of it. Those Lee Races I found are for trade since all the local guys seem to have him now.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                              http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

• Also I don't think anyone should be shamed into helping, I just mentioned it in case it hasn't ocurred to him to do it. That's all.

Comment

Working...
                                X