Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great additions guys! Love that Mood Spring chief

Comment

The good news... I received my first package at our new home today (no, we're not yet moved in)... from KK&PP_Cars:

Many thanks, Carlos!

The bad news... the gas water heater at the new house... not only is there a problem with the thermocouple, the gas valve to the water heater is leaking... so we've shut it off... still no hot water... hopefully the home warranty covers it with a $100 deductible... otherwise, it's going to be over $800 for a new water heater, which means I don't get the new carpet that is needed in the basement (family room and Cars room).

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
        The good news... I received my first package at our new home today (no, we're not yet moved in)... from KK&PP_Cars:

Many thanks, Carlos!

The bad news... the gas water heater at the new house... not only is there a problem with the thermocouple, the gas valve to the water heater is leaking... so we've shut it off... still no hot water... hopefully the home warranty covers it with a $100 deductible... otherwise, it's going to be over $800 for a new water heater, which means I don't get the new carpet that is needed in the basement (family room and Cars room).
        nice additions Chris

and a bummer about the water heater

I hope your warranty covers it

Comment

I forgot to mention that I was able to pick up several older Cars last week from a local Craigslist post. The lady's son was moving on to Legos, so he was dismantling his Cars collection. We got:

Damaged "The King"
          Bling Bling McQueen
          Duff Wrecks
          Bubble-blowing Mater
          T.J.
          #54 Faux Wheel Drive (rubber tire)
          #80 Gask-its (rubber tire)
          Hamm
          Not Chuck w/tool chest
          Golden Mia & Tia
          (and we almost got Bessie, but he changed his mind to keep that one)

Comment

Some amazing additions everyone!
            -Steve
            AKA Tmremote

Comment

Originally posted by odisn View Post
              I forgot to mention that I was able to pick up several older Cars last week from a local Craigslist post. The lady's son was moving on to Legos, so he was dismantling his Cars collection. We got:

Damaged "The King"
              Bling Bling McQueen
              Duff Wrecks
              Bubble-blowing Mater
              T.J.
              #54 Faux Wheel Drive (rubber tire)
              #80 Gask-its (rubber tire)
              Hamm
              Not Chuck w/tool chest
              Golden Mia & Tia
              (and we almost got Bessie, but he changed his mind to keep that one)

sounds like you got some great cars

Comment

Great additions Chris, shame about the problem with the new house

Odisn, Those are great 'oldies' .. shame they changed mind on Bessie.

Comment

neon frosty from china has arrived

Comment

Originally posted by carslover View Post
                    neon frosty from china has arrived

Nice!

Aus haven't got the neons yet. Here's hoping that target release this as another frosty special.

Comment

I like that Neon Frosty, carslover... I predict it will be the next Australia Target special.

Great additions, odisn.

I received a package with Lubewig, Doc Hudson, Sidewall Shine, and Spare O Mint singles from a friend in northern Indiana... I think I now have all the ones from the Lubewig case I need even though I've never seen them in a store.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Got Judge Davis in the mail last Wednesday from a trade...

No Krogers around here, so no chance of finding this one on my own.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                        http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                          I like that Neon Frosty, carslover... I predict it will be the next Australia Target special.

Great additions, odisn.

I received a package with Lubewig, Doc Hudson, Sidewall Shine, and Spare O Mint singles from a friend in northern Indiana... I think I now have all the ones from the Lubewig case I need even though I've never seen them in a store.
                          thanks cac1959

I would hope so, but if US target has pulled out of the neons, they may never make it to Australia

I still need to find more lubewig cases for others and I still need the nigel with flames, he was missing when I found my one lubewig

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyjack View Post
                            Got Judge Davis in the mail last Wednesday from a trade...

No Krogers around here, so no chance of finding this one on my own.
                            nice addition bobbyjack

I have always loved the p-51

Comment

Struck out on the hunt today but came home to a wonderful package!

Thanks Raginpage!

Comment

Got home from work to find a package from the UK!

Thanks djjd21!

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                                http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Working...
                                X