No announcement yet.

Recent Finds - June 2014 Store Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally found a father Burke last night at Walmart. Was still on the pallet so I opened the boxto get it

Comment

Found the "cube" at the local Walmart during my lunch hour... bought a Lubewig (Luebbewig) and a Nigel Gearsley with flames... left all the Planes Fire and Rescue items because I've got one of each with another Mayday coming from a friend.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I bought a Geartrude from one of the poster displays at Walmart.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
        http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Found Father and friends today at a local Walmart. Still hunting for Geartude...
          -Steve
          AKA Tmremote

Comment

Got a text from my Hot Wheels buddy this morning... the Cars side cap with poster was out at the local Walmart... He got a Cartney Carsper for me... I went before giving blood and got Carla with Flames and Snot Rod with Flames, both with stickers... parts of a case... Left Harumi... left Hudson Hornet Piston Cup McQueen, Marlon Clutches McKay, and Kabuto all with stickers... the 6th Car with stickers wasn't out yet.

I'm not going to buy all of the ones with stickers... nice try, Mattel.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I can't remember if I mentioned it here or not, but I found Geartrude on a Target lunch run the other day.

Today I went into eastern NC to visit my Dad, so I stopped at 1 TRU, 3 Targets, and 6 Walmarts along the way (since the wife & kids weren't with me). I found the new deluxes at the 2nd Walmart (and only there), so I grabbed Wild Miles and Towin' Eoin. I saw the big Fire & Rescue cube at one other Walmart, but I didn't find anything that I didn't already have in both Cars & Planes. Never saw any of the "stickers" Cars or their accompanying posters. I was also searching for the Hot Wheels Retro BTTF Toyota pickup (it's the reason I drive a black Toyota pickup in real life), but no luck there yet.

Comment

I found Lubewig for the first time in a store yesterday. I left him behind though because I had already traded for him and none of the local guys I trade with needed him either.

Comment

Great finds everyone! It sounds like distribution is going pretty well on the new releases. I'm looking forward to finding them all in a store soon hopefully.
                  Check out my trades list, it's always up to date : http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...st-take-a-peek!

Comment

I found my 2nd Lubewig at Walt-Mart in Cherryhill, New Jersey yesterday. It had a bent package so I opened it.
                    Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

Saw the single Chisaki and Lubewig at my WM yesturday for the first time. Didn't get them though, still looking for Geartrude. WP_20140607_006.jpg also saw the big Planes Fire & Rescue with the cars singles in it, but nothing I needed in it either.
                      Last edited by CarsDiecast08; 06-09-2014, 03:55 AM.
                      "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

Headed down to southeast Indiana for work this morning... at the small town Walmart found Kyandee, a Father Burke Movie Moments, and a Lubewig on a mangled cardback - since I still haven't opened Lubewig I bought it... they had a full Planes Fire and Rescue cube... and I stopped at the Kroger store... 3 singles on the pegs but 2 of them were Lizzie and Chase Lee Race.

Mayday was from my Hot Wheels buddy... Got the Father Burke set at Walmart:

Cartney Carsper was from my Hot Wheels buddy... Got Kyandee and Lubewig at the Walmart; going to open Lubewig:

2 of the 3 Cars from Kroger - I left the purple Ramone:

Not sure I'll have time to run to Florence, Kentucky when I'm done or not... decided it was too late - didn't want to head into Cincinnati during the evening rush hour.

Comment

When I went to Target a few weeks ago the pegs were spammed with Neons... Didn't get any though.

http://carstoys.wikia.com <--My wiki

http://flickr.com/carstoys/ <--My Flickr

Comment

nice additions Chris

Comment

is father burke and padre one and the same?
                              Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                              Headed down to southeast Indiana for work this morning... at the small town Walmart found Kyandee, a Father Burke Movie Moments, and a Lubewig on a mangled cardback - since I still haven't opened Lubewig I bought it... they had a full Planes Fire and Rescue cube... and I stopped at the Kroger store... 3 singles on the pegs but 2 of them were Lizzie and Chase Lee Race.

Mayday was from my Hot Wheels buddy... Got the Father Burke set at Walmart:

Cartney Carsper was from my Hot Wheels buddy... Got Kyandee and Lubewig at the Walmart; going to open Lubewig:

2 of the 3 Cars from Kroger - I left the purple Ramone:

Not sure I'll have time to run to Florence, Kentucky when I'm done or not... decided it was too late - didn't want to head into Cincinnati during the evening rush hour.

Comment

I found Lubewig in a bunch of Walmarts yesterday. I ended up buying him to trade and a Doc Hudson. I remembered after I passed them up the other day that I didn't have a fixed eye Doc. Still haven't found the new Deluxes yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X