Recent Finds - June 2014 Store Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boogity View Post
    is father burke and padre one and the same?
    They are very cose, but there are a few differences. I saw a side by side posted somewhere, but I don't recall where.

Comment

Originally posted by Ferris View Post
      They are very close, but there are a few differences. I saw a side by side posted somewhere, but I don't recall where.
      The main difference besides the facial expression change is that his hat is smaller so he could fit inside the Movie Moment packaging. The only reason why Padre was a Deluxe was due to his slightly big hat. There are probably other slight changes, too, but since I haven't found him anywhere yet I wouldn't know for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Fillmore1234 View Post
        The main difference besides the facial expression change is that his hat is smaller so he could fit inside the Movie Moment packaging. The only reason why Padre was a Deluxe was due to his slightly big hat. There are probably other slight changes, too, but since I haven't found him anywhere yet I wouldn't know for sure.
        I think I recall the grill being different and maybe the door handle as well.

edit: http://www.takefiveaday.com/2014/03/...e-not-a-padre/

Comment

Found the new deluxe cars - available for trade hopefully. - the shiny one is lizzie ;-)
          Check out my trades list, it's always up to date : http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...st-take-a-peek!

Comment

Another nice haul, All4Mase!!
            -Steve
            AKA Tmremote

Comment

Just bought Cartney Carsper. Also seen Windlifter and the other helicopter, and lots of other F&R stuff.

Also, Cac, there's something wrong. I came on here and at the top I seen:

"Warning: Illegal string offset 'name' in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 6988

Warning: Illegal string offset 'link' in [path]/includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2777

Warning: Illegal string offset 'link' in [path]/includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2791

Warning: Illegal string offset 'link' in [path]/includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2777

Warning: Illegal string offset 'link' in [path]/includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2791

Warning: Illegal string offset 'link' in [path]/includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2791"

http://carstoys.wikia.com <--My wiki

http://flickr.com/carstoys/ <--My Flickr

Comment

weird.. the site isn't showing (for me at least) any newly posted pictures.. instead says "warning illegal string offset name"... or "Name: image.jpg etc.. anyone else having that problem?
                "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

Originally posted by CarsDiecast08 View Post
                  weird.. the site isn't showing (for me at least) any newly posted pictures.. instead says "warning illegal string offset name"... or "Name: image.jpg etc.. anyone else having that problem?
                  Same for me...

Comment

Found the NEW Delxue Case at TRU last night! Jungle Miles and Grem with Camera are finally in the house!!

Comment

Nice finds, jestrjef.

And as I posted in a new topic in the General Cars Discussion area... our hosting company installed an update yesterday which is causing us and other sites they host problems... I've contacted the person who will contact our tech support person to see if they can install an update to our vBulletin software and check something in the MySQL area... as this is the weekend the problem may continue for a couple of days.

Chris

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

A local walmart still has their dump bin, they restocked it with the Geartrude case. Scored 2 Geartrudes. Also a full restock of toons case b, got Kaa Reesu and Pakotaa.
                        -Steve
                        AKA Tmremote

Comment

Great score on Geartrude, Tmremote... I've never seen Geartrude in a store...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Scored at 2 Marshalls!

3 Uncle Toppling and Mama Topolino Packs (European Tokyo Card)
                            3 Miles Axelrod with Tokyo Party Staff
                            1 Miguel Camino and Petra Cartalina
                            1 Mater and Zen Master Pitt with Mustache (Porta Corsa, European Card)

I was so surprised when finding these! Thank you, Scavenger for telling us about this!
                            Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

Originally posted by ksammut View Post
                              Scored at 2 Marshalls!

3 Uncle Toppling and Mama Topolino Packs (European Tokyo Card)
                              3 Miles Axelrod with Tokyo Party Staff
                              1 Miguel Camino and Petra Cartalina
                              1 Mater and Zen Master Pitt with Mustache (Porta Corsa, European Card)

I was so surprised when finding these! Thank you, Scavenger for telling us about this!
                              Very Nice!!! Your lucky to have found 3 Miles w/pittys...I have only found 1 set, but lots of Miguel/Petros!

Comment

Great scores on the International MM. You are lucky to find ANY! lol It doesn't seem to me like these are being found any where but the north east. I have been checking TJ Maxx and Marshalls for weeks and all I can finding is Lights and Sounds Spy Mater. Booooo. Tell those MM they need to take a Vacation down to Florida! don't they know it is summer time!! LOLOL

Comment

Working...
                                X