• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Burke & the Cardinals are now mine!

http://carstoys.wikia.com <--My wiki

http://flickr.com/carstoys/ <--My Flickr

Comment

At Marshalls, I found 2 2014 Race Team Fillmore's on Short Cards!
      Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

Found Grem w/ Camera and Towin' Eoin at Target today

figured out photobucket, but dang lol the size editing is a pain in the butt.
        Last edited by CarsDiecast08; 06-22-2014, 05:39 PM.
        "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

Found another wild miles (available for trade) and a TH -
          Check out my trades list, it's always up to date : http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...st-take-a-peek!

Comment

Great finds and pictures, CarsDiecast08... PCD should size the pictures for you.

Great finds, All4Mase.

Today I'm at the same small town in southeastern Indiana I was at 2 weeks ago... 2 weeks ago the Kroger store had 3 singles... I bought the Lizzie and Chase Lee Race and left the purple Ramone... today the Kroger store had 3 singles... the same 3 that i found 2 weeks ago... Once again I bought Lizzie and Chase Lee Race... what is the theoretical probability that they'd have the same 3 Cars that they had 2 weeks ago? It's gotta be small... I'll add a picture later.

Not sure I'll do any Cars shopping when I finish with work or not.

As mentioned above, bought Lizzie and Chase Lee at a Kroger - they were 2 of the 3 singles... Got Kyandee at a Walmart... Got the deluxe at a Cincinnati Target... and in Oxford, Ohio (home of Miami University) at TJ Maxx I found Miguel/Petra on quite possibly the worst card I've ever seen in a store...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I completely scored at the disney store tonight. Also found Axelrod at toys r us.

Comment

Great finds, MrFlippers!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by MrFlippers View Post
                  I completely scored at the disney store tonight. Also found Axelrod at toys r us.
                  My Prince Wheeliam that I have is not a Chase. Anyway, nice finds!
                  Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

I looked it up and can't find much on the disney store Prince Wheeliam Chase. I find info on the Mattel one though. If anyone here is in Phoenix they have clearance at the disney store Arizona Mills. All of those were 3.99.

Comment

Tons of Chugs.

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                        Great finds and pictures, CarsDiecast08... PCD should size the pictures for you.

Great finds, All4Mase.

Today I'm at the same small town in southeastern Indiana I was at 2 weeks ago... 2 weeks ago the Kroger store had 3 singles... I bought the Lizzie and Chase Lee Race and left the purple Ramone... today the Kroger store had 3 singles... the same 3 that i found 2 weeks ago... Once again I bought Lizzie and Chase Lee Race... what is the theoretical probability that they'd have the same 3 Cars that they had 2 weeks ago? It's gotta be small... I'll add a picture later.

As mentioned above, bought Lizzie and Chase Lee at a Kroger - they were 2 of the 3 singles... Got Kyandee at a Walmart... Got the deluxe at a Cincinnati Target... and in Oxford, Ohio (home of Miami University) at TJ Maxx I found Miguel/Petro on quite possibly the worst card I've ever seen in a store...

well if you ever find another Miguel/Petro I'd take that one off your hands if you wanted haha
                        "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post

Great finds, All4Mase.

As mentioned above, bought Lizzie and Chase Lee at a Kroger - they were 2 of the 3 singles... Got Kyandee at a Walmart... Got the deluxe at a Cincinnati Target... and in Oxford, Ohio (home of Miami University) at TJ Maxx I found Miguel/Petra on quite possibly the worst card I've ever seen in a store...

Well it looks like I need to go hunting!!
                          -Steve
                          AKA Tmremote

Comment

I left you some, Steve... didn't have time to hit a lot of stores.

Finally had some success at the local TJ Maxx tonight...

I'd gotten one from Ferris in a trade, and just sent my mangled cardback Miguel/Petro out this morning for another one... but I wasn't about to leave these on the pegs... And I've had them for awhile thanks to UK friends.

Comment

Nice find Chris..

Found neons today on a sidecap to the right of the cars singles section at Target..anyone else seeing this?? They had case a pegged on it, not case b..
                              Last edited by Tmremote; 06-28-2014, 04:11 PM.
                              -Steve
                              AKA Tmremote

Comment

great find chris

my TJ maxx and marshalls have no cars diecast at all

Comment

Working...
                                X