No announcement yet.

Recent Finds - August 2014 Store Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looks good, but I wonder who the first will be to buy a dozen or so and show us them all!

Comment

Thanks to a tip from a local collector, I was able to score a Louis and Holley from the TRU near where I work.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
      http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Stopped at a Walmart on my way home on a whim and finally found Todd!

Comment

I was in Hamleys the other day. They had Planes 2 Deluxe for Ł20 and Cars Deluxe for Ł15.

Even those that *have* to hoover up everything in sight won't be doing so at those prices!

I thought that Hamleys selling standard singles for Ł8 was bad enough but curiously enough items sell very well even at those prices. The Cars merchandise is apparently Hamleys third biggest revenue generator. I shudder to think what are first and second!

Comment

Found at Walmart today. Nothing else new (yet).

Comment

Found Louis at Toys R Us today! And lucky for me they still had there tags up saying 2 for $8 so I made them honor it!

Comment

nice find scavenger

Comment

Radiator springs 500 diecasts found in Melbourne toy world today. First time I've seen Die casts of a toon in oz.

Expensive though - Aus$15 which is about the same in US$.

How much are they in the US?
                  Last edited by Silver Frosty; 08-23-2014, 01:12 PM.

Comment

^^^$6 each plus tax.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                    http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyjack View Post
                      ^^^$6 each plus tax.
                      Thanks! So it is similar to here then that R500 cars are halfway in price between standard cars and deluxe cars pricing then. Here standard cars are $10/11 and deluxe are $18/20!

Comment

I seem to be still be stuck on the Cars 2 International 2-Packs at Marshalls and for the first today, TJ Maxx. From today and yesterday, I have found a total of:

4 Mama and Uncle Topolino (Tokyo Screen)
                        1 Mater and Zen Master Pitty (With Mustache, Porta Corsa)
                        2 Ka-Ciao McQueen and Francesco (Tokyo Screen)

There was also a Quick Changers Oil Rig Ambush for $14.99. I also bought that as I didn't buy one when I saw it at Kohl's.
                        PS. I am happy to have found the McQueen/Francesco 2-Packs. I haven't seen them anywhere before!
                        Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

@Ferris

I should have checked your post before driving down from CVille yesterday looking for Todd and Denise! Didn't see one!!!

momoe
                          (First post from long time forum watcher)

Comment

Originally posted by momoe View Post
                            @Ferris

I should have checked your post before driving down from CVille yesterday looking for Todd and Denise! Didn't see one!!!

momoe
                            (First post from long time forum watcher)
                            My stuff was all found between south of Richmond along 85 out to Charlotte, NC...not out your way.

Comment

Originally posted by Ferris View Post
                              My stuff was all found between south of Richmond along 85 out to Charlotte, NC...not out your way.
                              Got it. I was only on west side of metro area (Short Pump) etc. Someone else is clearing the pegs. Found some interesting Christmas packaging at a Kroger's (will post as soon as I take pics)

Comment

Originally posted by momoe View Post
                                Got it. I was only on west side of metro area (Short Pump) etc. Someone else is clearing the pegs. Found some interesting Christmas packaging at a Kroger's (will post as soon as I take pics)
                                I do take a ride out to short pump every now and then...hit or miss. There are definitely others out that way picking up the good stuff.

(sorry for the thread hijack)
                                Last edited by Ferris; 08-24-2014, 05:06 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X