No announcement yet.

Recent Finds - August 2014 Store Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking forward to seeing pictures of your Christmas packaging finds, momoe... 4 months before Christmas and I guess it's time to start shopping.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Comment

Found 2 extra Louie LaRues in TRU last night. A local collector claimed one from me, so I have 1 extra to trade.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
        http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Great find, bobbyjack... I made a trip to Dayton yesterday hoping to find Cars that I needed (wanted)... here's what I bought:

While I found the newest cube at 4 of 5 Walmart stores, only 1 had Yellow Bird and Todd... the rest had been picked over... I found Miguel/Petro and Miles/Pittys at 3 Marshalls or TJ Maxx stores... nothing worth buying at 2 Target, 2 Kroger, 2 Toys R US, 1 Meijer... the Meijer finally had singles other than Finn on the Porto Corsa cardback... The Kroger Marketplace I go to most often had Cars Movie Moments, Deluxe, and Launchers on closeout - I hope it means they are going to be getting in new stock - they also had singles for $2.78 but absolutely none worth buying.

Did I need any of the ones I bought - personally no... but I have plans for Todd and the 2012 Movie Moments.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Nice finds, Cac1959!
            Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

2013 Holiday Card lenticulars - Kroger's

Here are my recent 2013 Holiday packaging finds from Kroger in Richmond VA... Not the cheapest at $4.19 but we didn't have any of these lenticulars. We never saw these last year and this packaging is new to me... Please share any insights.

momoe
              image.jpg

image.jpg

Comment

found these 2 today

flo's for $22 is not bad

Comment

very nice, what a sweet deal. just 22 bucks for a brand new Flo`s Café i have payed more for a used one two years ago, dadgum.

Comment

Nice find, Carslover! $22 is a good price.
                    Kenny, age 13

Comment

• Originally posted by carslover View Post
                      found these 2 today

flo's for $22 is not bad

$22? is that after tax? They are $19.99 at my TRU right now...I keep putting off buying one, but i suppose i should!

Comment

• Originally posted by MrFlippers View Post
                        Very nice MrFlippers! Im a big fan of the the DS stuff and even though not an actual variation of Mater in the movies, I love that Souvenir Vendor Mater!!

Comment

• Recent Finds - August 2014 Store Purchases

Found the yacht fans 2-pack @ Walmart this AM...
                          Last edited by KK&PP_Cars; 08-28-2014, 02:34 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scavenger View Post
                            $22? is that after tax? They are $19.99 at my TRU right now...I keep putting off buying one, but i suppose i should!
                            that is with tax

it's really 21 and some change

I just rounded it up

as I have found out the tax is included in the price in the UK and Europe

I list it with tax so overseas collectors will know the complete price
                            Last edited by carslover; 08-28-2014, 11:56 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by KK&PP_Cars View Post
                              Found the yacht fans 2-pack @ Walmart this AM...
                              Great find! Another thing to look for.
                              Kenny, age 13

Comment

• I picked up a bunch of Todds to trade today. All from one Walmart in Delaware. I found a Ryker at another Walmart, but came up empty at 3 other Walmarts. Nothing at 3 Targets, 2 TRUs, and a Kmart. I also bought a Disney Store Dipper.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                                http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Working...
                                X