• Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks kenny

Comment

Originally posted by ksammut View Post
      Nice finds Carslover and Rbart1209!
      Thanks!
      Youtube Channel RCcars5 | Google Plus Community Disney Cars & Planes Community

Comment

Found Alfredo at Walmart in Epping NH. Left one on the shelf. They also had lots of the hat lady 2 packs and even a bunch of father Burke's. Not one single though...

Comment

Saw the hat ladies and a Ryker this morning in 2 different Walmarts. Didn't need them, so I left them. No RS500 1/2 Maters or Alfredos.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
          http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Nice finds, rbart1209, abuthemagician and bobbyjack... I've still not seen the Kimberly Rims/Carinne Cavvy Movie Moment in a store...

Nice find on the RS 500 1/2 Off-Road Mater, carslover.

And I just read that another one of the Kmart stores I've been attending since Kmart 2 (June 2009) is closing... that will leave only 4 of the 10 still open... as some of you have commented, long-range survival for Kmart and Sears does not look good.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

If they weren't so overpriced they might do better

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                Nice finds, rbart1209, abuthemagician and bobbyjack... I've still not seen the Kimberly Rims/Carinne Cavvy Movie Moment in a store...

Nice find on the RS 500 1/2 Off-Road Mater, carslover.

And I just read that another one of the Kmart stores I've been attending since Kmart 2 (June 2009) is closing... that will leave only 4 of the 10 still open... as some of you have commented, long-range survival for Kmart and Sears does not look good.
                thanks cac1959

Comment

Sorry I've been MIA from this thread for a while! I've been finding a whole bunch of stuff lately and thought I'd share.

On Sunday I went to Walmart and found the Alfredo Case and the Radiator Springs 500 1/2 Cars on the pegs! Bought one Alfredo and left the other since he wasn't in a great condition. As of today he's still sitting there.

On Wednesday I went back to Walmart and found Off Road Mater and Kimberly Rims/Carinne Cavvy!

Today I went back to the same Walmart again and found new Hydro Wheels! I bought Sarge and left the other two.

Comment

nice additions fillmore

Comment

Great finds, Fillmore1234! I thought Mattel had discontinued the Hydro Wheels line.
                      Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

Went to walmart yesterday and found the Mater RS 500 1/2 so I bought all but Sandy Dunes. Will pick her up later at another walmart. Not sure why I got them, but I did. Will likely wait until the Mack RS500 1/2 is on clearance to pick that up

Comment

Got this at the Disney Store today. I really like Stanley Mater. Wonder if Mattel will ever make one.

Comment

Originally posted by abuthemagician View Post
                            Went to walmart yesterday and found the Mater RS 500 1/2 so I bought all but Sandy Dunes. Will pick her up later at another walmart. Not sure why I got them, but I did. Will likely wait until the Mack RS500 1/2 is on clearance to pick that up
                            That short is quickly becoming my favorite toon. I'm starting to have visions of how they could actually do a series and inject life into the existing toy line on the way. I'm surprised they haven't done it. I suspect voice talent would be a bit of a roadblock.

Comment

When is the last time we had a monthly store purchases thread with so few pages?

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                              http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyjack View Post
                                When is the last time we had a monthly store purchases thread with so few pages?
                                It's been a long time, bobbyjack... many of us are still waiting for store resets to include new merchandise.

I did buy 6 Miguel Camino unibody singles at Meijer Friday morning - they're going to Scavenger to become customs.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Working...
                                X