Recent Finds - October 2014 Store Finds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boogity View Post
    by trash , I assume you mean recycling bin!!!!!!!!!
    We don't know what this thing you call recycling is in West Virginia.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
    http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyjack View Post
      We don't know what this thing you call recycling is in West Virginia.
      that's what we call it when you bury it back in the ground in Texas lol

Comment

Been busy so haven't been on the forum in forever! :P But I did find something new for my collection! September was a dry month of nothing so finding Louis LaRue at WM really made me happy! Also spotted the 500 1/2 Mater too.

"I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

Finally found the cars of Case F that I needed at Target....Louis Larue and Holley Shiftwell w/ Screen!
          Youtube Channel RCcars5 | Google Plus Community Disney Cars & Planes Community

Comment

Case F? Was there a super chase Francesco there?

Comment

Originally posted by Raginpage View Post
              Case F? Was there a super chase Francesco there?
              I think that there is a twin of Case F, Case E, that includes the super chase francesco. Or it may be the other way around I'm not sure. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Rbart1209 View Post
                I think that there is a twin of Case F, Case E, that includes the super chase francesco. Or it may be the other way around I'm not sure. lol
                Other way...F has the super.

Comment

Nice finds, CarsDiecast08 and RBart1209!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Headed to the Dayton area after supper tonight... stopped at 4 Walmart, 2 Kroger, 2 Meijer, and 1 each of Elder-Beerman, Marshalls, Kohls, and Target... Got the Alfredo at Elder-Beerman ($9.99 each)... Louis Larue and Doc Hudson at the last Walmart (Holley with Screen was nowhere to be found)... found the Maximum Leeway Secret TH at the first Kroger... no sign of the Kroger exclusive Halloween Hot Wheels... saw Fast and Furious and Batman Hot Wheels dump bins at 3 Walmart stores but they were picked over.

This is the first time I've seen Louis Larue in a store...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

nice finds chris

Comment

I finally found my first Louis LaRue and Holley Shiftwell with Screen yesterday! I also bought an Off Road Mater, Alfredo, and Doc Hudson there.
                        Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

Cool finds. Still trying to convince myself I want to purchase the non-uniques from the 2014 lineup but haven't yet done so...

Comment

Found a fresh Case E at Big R's so I bought my second Louis Larue and Holley Shiftwell w/ Screen, unfortunately it wasn't the case with the Super Chase.

Comment

Found and bought 1 Off-Road Mater at Kmart after bowling league last night... $4.99 plus tax was a good deal... They also had a singles case from early in the 2014 Mattel year - Cartney Carsper, No Stall, Fiber Fuel, Shiny Wax (etc) with Disney on the cardback (not Disney/Pixar).

Found and left 1 Off-Road Mater at Meijer before work this morning... $5.99... Meijer still has 6 out of 12 pegs for singles empty... they still have room for Movie Moments.

Comment

Great finds everyone. Still looking for Louis and the others.

On a side note, if anyone wanders down a Lego isle my kids have become obsessed with Mixels and now we are trying to find the series 1 sets for christmas. They are the Red, Black and Yellow sets. Pm me if you happen to see any!

Now off to do some hunting for cars. Hoping I can finally find a super chase Francesco. Have yet to find a super chase in the wild and have not been willing to eBay for them.

Comment

Working...
                                X