Recent Finds - November 2014 Store Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recent Finds - November 2014 Store Purchases

Please post your November 2014 store finds and purchases in this thread... many thanks!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Finally found 2 Louis (which I bought both) bout another Todd and Walmart finally has the Haulers in stock again so I picked up Gray since I still had Wally and Mack

Comment

Found a Louis at Target today. My kids were less than enthused. I believe that Frank may be the only 2015 Car they care about.

Comment

I found Gray Hauler at Wal-Mart yesterday. He looks awesome next to all the other Dinoco cars.

Comment

I also found an Off-Road Mater.

Comment

3 different Australian Targets had this double sided dropbox today.

[IMG][/IMG]

There are about 5 cases of Case H (International card) in each of the drop boxes plus all the Radiator Springs cars.

Planes F & R was Pulaski cases

I've not noticed before The King called by his proper name this year.

[IMG][/IMG]
            Last edited by Silver Frosty; 11-04-2014, 06:07 AM.

Comment

Oh and there was these 84! Check out my trade thread if interested in more info.

Last edited by Silver Frosty; 11-04-2014, 11:04 AM.

Comment

that is a fantastic pic Silver frosty ,an excellent find

Comment

Originally posted by Silver Frosty View Post
                  Oh and there was these! Check out my trade thread if interested in more info.

WOW! What a great selection, I like the way you got creative with the display. Brilliant pictures and well done on your finds!

Comment

I've bought Race Team Sarge with Headset at Big W today, at Melbourne Cup Day.

Comment

Great finds, Silver Frosty! I see Dynamite in one of the pictures... I'd like to see a display like that in person and I know I'm not the only one... I thought we'd see displays like that in stores to go with the release of Planes Fire and Rescue today.

Congratulations on adding Sarge with Headset to your collection, Meg0n00by.

Stopped a 2 Walmart, 1 Target, and 1 TRU yesterday when I made a quick trip to Indy after work... Found and bought one each of Todd, Louis Larue, and Holley with Screen (2014) at one Walmart... left Holley with Screen at the 2nd Walmart... left Denise Beam, Alexander Hugo, and Cora Copper at both... nothing worth buying at either TRU or Target... the Target store actually had the McQueen in display box out... not in Cars, but in an end cap with other collector items... I thought that was strange.

Walmart find:

I did find and leave Off-Road Mater and Pinecone at the first Walmart store.

Target pictures:

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Just found Mama at Kmart! Thought I'd missed Case G as Case H is everywhere at the moment.

I also got 6 more Frostys and some 2014 posters from my local Target.

Comment

Great finds, Silver Frosty!

Comment

Found Jessica and Nate and Shawn and Sal 2 packs in a Gaithersburg, MD, TRU yesterday.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                            http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyjack View Post
                              Found Jessica and Nate and Shawn and Sal 2 packs in a Gaithersburg, MD, TRU yesterday.
                              Great find, bobbyjack!

Comment

Working...
                              X