Recent Finds - November 2014 Store Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bobbyjack View Post
    Found Jessica and Nate and Shawn and Sal 2 packs in a Gaithersburg, MD, TRU yesterday.
    Cool! Great finds!
    Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyjack View Post
      Found Jessica and Nate and Shawn and Sal 2 packs in a Gaithersburg, MD, TRU yesterday.
      I found them this morning at Walmart.

Comment

Disney Store has the RS 5001/2 3-packs on sale for $15. + 25% off with coupon. I bought the 3-pack with Stanley Mater because I wanted him for display.

Comment

Originally posted by Micky View Post
          Disney Store has the RS 5001/2 3-packs on sale for $15. + 25% off with coupon. I bought the 3-pack with Stanley Mater because I wanted him for display.

That is a great looking Stanley, Micky... thank you for sharing it with us.

I bought a Finn/Tomber Movie Moment for an overseas friend at Meijer this evening... there's only 1 left... they've been on the pegs of our local store since May 16, 2011.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I bought an Alfredo at Elder-Beerman this morning... it was $9.99 but I bought it anyway.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Today at a Portsmouth NH Walmart I bought Mama T, Shawn + Sal, (2) Ito San, and a spare Lizzy! I saw a fresh Tokyo mater case at a local Maine Walmart Thursday night but it was still boxed in the middle of a pallet and I couldn't pull it out so maybe they all put out new cases with Ito San in them?

Comment

Originally posted by abuthemagician View Post
                Today at a Portsmouth NH Walmart I bought Mama T, Shawn + Sal, (2) Ito San, and a spare Lizzy! I saw a fresh Tokyo mater case at a local Maine Walmart Thursday night but it was still boxed in the middle of a pallet and I couldn't pull it out so maybe they all put out new cases with Ito San in them?

great find abuthemagician

Comment

Nice finds, Abuthemagician! Cool to see Lizzie again!
                  Kenny, age 13

Comment

Was excited to find Ito San. Now I just need the three packs for the complete set.

Comment

Awesome find, abuthemagician!

Comment

I've found these two from Woolworths

Comment

Originally posted by meg0n00by View Post
                          I've found these two from Woolworths
                          wow you still have a woolworths

Comment

Just found 2015 Shigeko, Yellow Ramone, Dinoco McQueen, and Kit Revster in a VT Walmart! Looks like they are stocking more toys tonight so will check again tomorrow and see what might be new. Will post card backs later

Comment

Cool finds, abuthemagician!
                              Kenny, age 13

Comment

great find abuthemagician

it would have been nice for the first case to have had something new in it

Comment

Working...
                                X