• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MarknotaMack View Post
    Do you have pictures Nitroade. I'd like some of them mater with sushi chefs
    Originally posted by Raginpage View Post
    I'm guessing he means Tokyo Mater with Manji and Teki
    Yes, the one with Manji.

I found all the two packs last night. Bought one of each.

Comment

• I thought Sally and RS McQueen would pegwarm. I went back to the Walmart where I found the 2-packs and all those were gone. The whole case sold in less than a week.

Comment

• I stopped at Walgreens today and found 2015 Chick Hicks and Kevin Racingtire (Shifty Drug)!
        Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

• finally found the new 2 packs at walmart today

Comment

• Originally posted by Raginpage View Post
            I thought Sally and RS McQueen would pegwarm. I went back to the Walmart where I found the 2-packs and all those were gone. The whole case sold in less than a week.
            People are dying for new Cases lol

Originally posted by ksammut View Post
            I stopped at Walgreens today and found 2015 Chick Hicks and Kevin Racingtire (Shifty Drug)!
            Awesome finds!

Comment

• Thanks Nitroade!
              Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

• Went back to Walmart this evening after dinner... needed a few more things in advance of the winter storm that is now underway... someone had bought the Easy Idle Movie Moment that I had left on Thursday... I bought one of the 4 Radiator Springs Lightning McQueen/Sally Movie Moments because I can't find my opened non-chipped RSLM... 3 Sally/RSLM and 2 RPM Crew Chief/Petrol Pulaski 2 packs remain... ended up going to Meijer to get the other things I needed and still no new Cars or Planes at all... several of the pegs/shelves now are bare and don't have tags listing what belongs on the shelves.

Still now 2015 singles or Deluxe... we'll see what February brings, but it probably won't be tomorrow due to the snow.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Awesome Finds, Everyone!

Comment

• Great finds all! Glad to see 2015 has arrived in some places

Comment

• Originally posted by RCcars5 View Post
                      Wow, three Bruce Boxmanns, that's a great find there!
                      haha that is so cool!
                      "I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

• Went to WM this past weekend and found this 2 pack, surprised since WM has been bone dry on anything new for a while, still awesome

Comment

• saw the Tokyo race pack at Target with Bruce Boxmann, so close, yet so far. Not paying the expensive price again.

Comment

• my jan spend on cars was 8 quid, the only thing I bought and it wasnt for the want of trying was the 3 pack rad springs 500.5 in asda, did splash out on a few 1.43 fi ferraris, the collection is now complete!

Comment

• Originally posted by boogity View Post
                              my jan spend on cars was 8 quid, the only thing I bought and it wasnt for the want of trying was the 3 pack rad springs 500.5 in asda, did splash out on a few 1.43 fi ferraris, the collection is now complete!
                              That was the same with us (just £8 on the RS 500 1/2 3-Car pack)!

That said, we did manage to get a Gold and a Silver Corgi James Bond Aston Martin DB5 so it wasn't a bad month in that respect!

Comment

• Originally posted by niftynigel View Post
                                That was the same with us (just £8 on the RS 500 1/2 3-Car pack)!

That said, we did manage to get a Gold and a Silver Corgi James Bond Aston Martin DB5 so it wasn't a bad month in that respect!
                                could you post a pic of your corgi Astons

they sound cool

Comment

Working...
                                X