This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by boogity View Post
    nifty nigel, if i come across that crappy little super chase you want i,ll post him over, it will depend if i,m delivering near tru tomorrow or friday, i,m not increasing my own carbon footprint and my own diesel on mattels little game of super flammin chase. (says he who went to athlone to get francesco, but of course that one was worth having)
    Most kind,

Thanks,
    Nigel

Crikey, post no. 666

Comment

• Originally posted by boogity View Post
      nifty nigel, if i come across that crappy little super chase you want i,ll post him over, it will depend if i,m delivering near tru tomorrow or friday, i,m not increasing my own carbon footprint and my own diesel on mattels little game of super flammin chase. (says he who went to athlone to get francesco, but of course that one was worth having)
      I found a Luigi & Guido Super Chase at Wilko near work this morning (£3.75).

Comment

• Great finds everyone on the Super Chases here in the UK, is it just likely to only be the two that have been found so far that we will get? obviously would love to find all of them from 2014...

Comment

• Look at it this way, you guys are already beating several parts of the US that haven't even had a one.

Comment

• Originally posted by niftynigel View Post
            I found a Luigi & Guido Super Chase at Wilko near work this morning (£3.75).
            Well done! Persistence pays off in the end!

Comment

• Hey guys....room for one more? I played a blinder at lunch today...went and bagged a Super Chase as well. Sweeeeet!

Comment

• Not much chance of a super chase up here in Scotland, none of the TRU across the central belt have had any new cars stock since November 2014, just the same old peg warmers.

On a brighter note, i did manage to score these 2015 from the R case at a Morrisons last night.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scotcars View Post
                  Not much chance of a super chase up here in Scotland, none of the TRU across the central belt have had any new cars stock since November 2014, just the same old peg warmers.

On a brighter note, i did manage to score these 2015 from the R case at a Morrisons last night.

Quality finds! I would not be too upset about getting those. Nice one

Comment

• Amazing finds, VANDANCE and Scotcars!
                    Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

• Originally posted by madbob View Post
                      Great finds everyone on the Super Chases here in the UK, is it just likely to only be the two that have been found so far that we will get? obviously would love to find all of them from 2014...
                      That's a good question!

As we didn't expect to find these, then just about anything can happen! Smyths have been getting a run of US carded cases, so I suppose it's possible that they could get the Carateka Super Chase case (998J) or any of the other ones for that matter!

Although I'm elated to find two Super Chases in the UK, one for the lowest price I've ever paid for a car (£3.75), I do have mixed feelings over the Super Chase programme!

Firstly, I think it's wrong that cases destined for the US have found their way into the UK. Quite clearly, something has gone horribly wrong at Mattel for this to happen, time and time again!

Secondly, and more importantly, I think that Mattel (Global) should make Super Chase cars available in all major territories, so the UK (for example) shouldn't have to rely on old stock from the US (or anywhere else for that matter). Without the Super Chase in these cases, we'd be annoyed that old US 'overstocks' were on sale over here about a year out of date, whilst we await a proper widespread launch of 2015 Cars!

If Mattel really did want to foist old stock on us, then why not issue all those Final Lap style lenticular cases they've got gathering dust in their warehouse?

Comment

• For all of those that have found the Luigi & Guido Super Chase ...

Are they all on perfect cards and blister packs?

There is a double dent on the underside of the blister that appears to be a manufacturing fault rather than damage. The car still stands up, so it's only noticeable when looking underneath.

I asked this question as I was watching a L&G SC on eBay. The blister on that one had the same defect.

Comment

• Yes believe what you see.
                          These were all £1.25 each.
                          A wilkos I spoke to yesterday had 30 cars. What they didn't tell me when I called was they had a 2015 case or that they were on clearance.
                          I decided to double check today and to my amazement there they were. When I asked they said they were a discontinued line.
                          Ok I said. I've finally brought cars in the UK cheaper than they are in the US. Sadly all other wilkos are stocking these so maybe someone has made a big mistake.
                          On the other hand this means wilkos have 2015 stock in the hub.

Sadly this is all that was left and 2 mcqueens that I didn't want.

Comment

• Great finds on the Super Chase Cars and the 2015 Cars... I'm still waiting to see most 2015 Cars in stores.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Originally posted by MarknotaMack View Post
                              Yes believe what you see.
                              These were all £1.25 each.
                              A wilkos I spoke to yesterday had 30 cars. What they didn't tell me when I called was they had a 2015 case or that they were on clearance.
                              I decided to double check today and to my amazement there they were. When I asked they said they were a discontinued line.
                              Ok I said. I've finally brought cars in the UK cheaper than they are in the US. Sadly all other wilkos are stocking these so maybe someone has made a big mistake.
                              On the other hand this means wilkos have 2015 stock in the hub.

Sadly this is all that was left and 2 mcqueens that I didn't want.

Thanks for the heads up Mark. I just visited my local Wilko. Much to my surprise, all the US carded cars have gone and they put out a mixture of 2014 and 2015 cars. The six 2015 cars are from the 959D case. They had WGP, Maurice, Chick, Shifty (Red), Sheriff and Shigeko! They were £3.75.

They also put their 2014 double packs out.

If anyone see's a KIMBERLEY RIMS & CARINNE CAVVY please let me know!

Thanks,
                              Nigel

Comment

• TRU now stocks the 2 packs, £9.99 each:

Comment

Working...
                                X