Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morrisons have cars at £4.12; however, in my area, they have no stock or old 2014 cases.

Comment

• still aint found 015 stock, but did get jessica and nate in tru, they price matched with smyths, so got it for 8.99, nice one

Comment

• Looks like the delivery van has remembered my area.

Comment

• I found all of the double packs in Smyths yesterday (2014 & 2015). They had about 3 boxes of them and they were all £7.99.

I also found Henry mottisse and marco/Marcelo chase in Asda!

Comment

• Originally posted by BirchTiger View Post
            I found all of the double packs in Smyths yesterday (2014 & 2015). They had about 3 boxes of them and they were all £7.99.

I also found Henry mottisse and marco/Marcelo chase in Asda!

2015 double packs?

US or international cards?

What did they have?

Comment

• Yep. I didn't notice if they had us or int, but they had easy idle, the Francesco and guisepe and the rpm crew chief for sure. There could have been others but I didn't have a good look as I already have these waiting in the US.

Comment

• Been away for a few days, and the Kent area I was in proved very fruitful for the non-standard 2015 cards, and shows patience and persistence finally gets results
                Those captured;

Toons - Kabuto Ninji, Eddie & Rocky, Heavy Metal LMQ, Rescue Squad Trooper
                2 pks - Jessica Giampetrol & Nate Stanchion, Shu & Mach Matsuo, Kimberly Rims & Carinne Cavvy, Shawn Krash & Sal Machiani and John Lassetire & Jeff Gorvette
                Ice Racers - Miguel Camino, Shu Todoroki, Lewis Hamilton, Raoul Caroule
                2014 singles - Marcelo & Marco, Jonathan Shiftko, Henri Motisse

These were from various Asda's, two TRU's and one Smyths. The TRU's helped the double pack purchase and Ice Racers in there 3 for 2 including a Smyths price match.

Now if I can just find some more 2015 normal series cars

Comment

• Great finds, everyone!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• super chase hid under price sticker

Nearly all of the front was covered in 3 for 2 & price stickers, luckily my son has years of hunting experience, shame we had to pay full price as nothing else in the 3 for 2 offer we hadn't already got.

Comment

• Super find, millimoo! Even though you couldn't take advantage of the 3 for 2 special, to be able to find a Super Chase at retail is a great accomplishment... I've only found 1 in a store in the almost 9 years I've been collecting Cars.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• give him an A star for that detective work! MOST IMPRESSIVE
                        Originally posted by millimoo View Post

Nearly all of the front was covered in 3 for 2 & price stickers, luckily my son has years of hunting experience, shame we had to pay full price as nothing else in the 3 for 2 offer we hadn't already got.

Comment

• Originally posted by millimoo View Post

Are you about to put that in the grill?

A toasted 'Ciao' Francesco Bernoulli is a bit of delicacy in some parts!

Congrats on the great find! Looks like it's on a great card too!?

Comment

• Thanks for the comments, must of been a unknowing member of staff at Smyths that let a mear mortal of the general population have one.
                            The grill is my Nespresso coffee machine, I had to steady my nerves.
                            Every other car my son has is opened & smashed together, I might keep this one safe.
                            Or might not

Comment

• The Entertainer are the latest store to get the Luigi & Guido Super Chase case. All the stores I've seen them in appear to have had at least five cases in. They are in a separate area to the rest of the singles, double packs and deluxe. They have laid the different cars our neatly on peg so it was easy to spot the Super Chase!

Go get 'em!

Comment

• Guess that means the bayers will be able to pick them up nice an easy, well done entertainer.

Comment

Working...
                                X