Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wee trip in Smyths turns up Chase number 3.....can we expect Trike Feldman at some point?

Comment

• Wow! That's a great find! Hope I can find him soon!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuckjonesmason View Post
        Wee trip in Smyths turns up Chase number 3.....can we expect Trike Feldman at some point?
        With Mattel, anything can happen, however unlikely!

It would appear that the Super Chase cases that have appeared in the UK (at Smyths, TRU, Wilko and The Entertainer) have all appeared in the correct order.

That maybe more by luck than judgement or even that Mattel (corporate) has realised how important the UK is in world terms, so Mattel could actually be rewarding us for buying all the world's overstocks?

Equally, it maybe pure chance, so there is hope for Trike Feldman in the UK.

If I remember rightly (those in the US can confirm) Trike Feldman was found quite early on in US stores and there were quite a few finds, more than any of the other three Super Chases. There weren't many 'Ciao' Francesco Bernoulli's in the UK, just those in Smyths. Luigi & Guido was much more common in the UK, possibly 1,500 - 2,000 of them? I've seen over 30 of them so far. That's more than any other Chase car (of any description).

Comment

• Great finds with the Super Chases!

Comment

• The Entertainer had a lot of 2014 Deluxe stock as well as U.S case singles, sadly no Super Chases. However, I found the Ice Racer Francesco for Ł8. I saw the Carstoons in Asda Saturday morning. Great to see some new Cars. The rest came from Stuart W who sourced the Amazon pack and the 2015 Cars. Thanks mate!!

Comment

• actually found something today!

bought brian fuel in sainsbury for a tenner, also had tractor, left him as I got him back in the day, plus at a tenner a trifle expensive

spotted ice francesco in our tesco, 7 quid I think, this is the first new item we have had in months

smyths, 3 for 2 has ended

couldnt be bothered stopping in asda living

nearly forgot, went past disney on sat, nought new there, apart from ivan and the black lemon (trunkof?), they told me there had new stuff, ice racers, come on you cant kid a bluffer, those staff talk some b..... (balderdash)

oh yep, nigel, the hatchet men won the league on saturday, whappy dooo........

Comment

• Originally posted by VANDANCE View Post
                The Entertainer had a lot of 2014 Deluxe stock as well as U.S case singles, sadly no Super Chases. However, I found the Ice Racer Francesco for Ł8. I saw the Carstoons in Asda Saturday morning. Great to see some new Cars. The rest came from Stuart W who sourced the Amazon pack and the 2015 Cars. Thanks mate!!

My local Wilko and the one near work and The Entertainer near work have put out further Luigi & Guido Super Chase. I've now seen over 40 of them across the three retailers! If anyone still wants one, I appear to be finding them (and seeing ones now in the shelf warmer status)! Super Chase = Peg/shelf warmer! That can't be right!

Comment

• Originally posted by boogity View Post
                  actually found something today!

bought brian fuel in sainsbury for a tenner, also had tractor, left him as I got him back in the day, plus at a tenner a trifle expensive

spotted ice francesco in our tesco, 7 quid I think, this is the first new item we have had in months

smyths, 3 for 2 has ended

couldnt be bothered stopping in asda living

nearly forgot, went past disney on sat, nought new there, apart from ivan and the black lemon (trunkof?), they told me there had new stuff, ice racers, come on you cant kid a bluffer, those staff talk some b..... (balderdash)

oh yep, nigel, the hatchet men won the league on saturday, whappy dooo........
                  Congrats to the Hatchet Men!

I hope that West Ham United get drawn to play someone from the Irish Premiership in the UEFA Europa League and that I can get two or three games in Northern Ireland done in July!

Comment

• tru. bought the barrel blowout set for 4.96, they had the other 2, cant rem names, one has the plane, the other has a rod and acer
                    makes for a good display area

think the 3 fer 2 is over

Comment

• Visited 2 sainsburys and 1 Morrisons today, all had the last 2014 case with shiftko, mottisse and the pitty lemons chase (only 1 shiftko from one store was missing). As they were all case fresh (moc), I picked up one complete set in sainsburys in case anyone still needs any or all of these 3.

Comment

• Found Brian fuel today but left him as he was alone on the 2 for 15 deal. It was hard.

Comment

• Mattel said that just about all the (limited) 2015 singles went out to stores a few weeks ago and there is very little available at the moment. Most stores have lots of 2014 stock to clear, so it's likely that there is still some 2015 cases in the supermarkets' warehouses?

Although they didn't say so, the US docker's strike has caused a huge problem shifting old stock. November and December are the best months for toy sales. When you can't get your products to stores that has a huge knock-on effect. Singles cases B and C should've been done and dusted before Christmas. They are still going into stores as we speak.

Mattel had a limited number of 2015 singles cases D,E and F. There may not be any more of those, so as not to delay the programme. All cars in those cases will be repeated later in the year, some many times!

There are two deluxe cases to hand. The first batch of case T has gone to Sainsburys. Another batch has gone out, possibly to Sainsburys too? Maybe case V (with Frank) will end up somewhere else?

The Entertainer don't buy from Mattel UK so they have been getting US cases.

Comment

• just found a shigeko in tesco! First find in ages. Looks like they had put half a new box out. Unfortunately they keep the boxes out the back now and not top the shells!

Comment

• tesco, int clipstip found, it had 4 albertos on it!
                              asda, found heavy metal mater, dr aes*&^%$ mater and the patrol car, at 5.97 left them on the shelf, pity as i aint got any of those cardbacks
                              tru, the old chestnut, diddly squat!

Comment

• Do you mean heavy metal McQueen boogity?

Comment

Working...
                                X