• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice finds guys!!

Comment

• Awesome news Hondo, I'll be off to Asda asap, great finds mate

Comment

• Good luck! Let me know if I can be of assistance.

Comment

• todays finds
          sainsbury 2 for 8 quid, got tar mcq and christina,not much left plus some toe rag left a few empty blisters behind
          homebargains twin packs at 4.99, lasseter/jessica/chick/sarge/shu/cartrip packs

"dance, boogity, wonderland"

Comment

• Great finds! Interesting that H.B have the same selection of 2 packs as TRU and at the same prices. I will go check it out. As for Sainsbury's- well they had a case of the 2015 deluxe (Brian Fuel) 2 weeks ago now they have sold out and there is a big empty void on the shelf to match the empty Cars tub. I don't think my local have received any actual Cars cases to date so far this year, just a few re-packed clip strips. So are you going to spill the beans on your holiday finds??! Cheers

Comment

• will do it tonight, after i,ve taken harry out a walk

only 1 of the 3 tescos i,ve checked has the 2015 range in , case e, next triathlon is near newry on sat, should get a tru, sainsbury and banbridge tesco done on the way down/up
              Originally posted by VANDANCE View Post
              Great finds! Interesting that H.B have the same selection of 2 packs as TRU and at the same prices. I will go check it out. As for Sainsbury's- well they had a case of the 2015 deluxe (Brian Fuel) 2 weeks ago now they have sold out and there is a big empty void on the shelf to match the empty Cars tub. I don't think my local have received any actual Cars cases to date so far this year, just a few re-packed clip strips. So are you going to spill the beans on your holiday finds??! Cheers

Comment

• So Cars hunting is one good reason to keep fit...can't think of many more lol! Look forward to seeing the pictures later once Harry has had a short swim, cycle ride then walk! Cheers

Comment

• checked 2 tescos and a sainsburys on me travels today, nought on the 2015, in fact the sainsburys didnt even have the 2 for 8 offer, thinkImust have been very lucky the other day

Comment

• A quick detour down the toy isle in Sainsbury's yesterday revealed a restocked box. It included the taxi and new (?) police car but I'm too out the loop to know which case that is. Also had Christina Wheeland but that may have been left over from the previous stock as it had been there when I last went in a few days earlier.

Comment

• the peeler was the car the little or nor so little sprog nicked, somewhat ironic that!

Comment

• Originally posted by boogity View Post
                        the peeler was the car the little or nor so little sprog nicked, somewhat ironic that!
                        indeed

Comment

• New finds for June:

Comment

• Great finds, VANDANCE! I found Mrs The King, Christina Wheeland, and the Ford Police Car on Amazon yesterday and ordered them... I'm going to have to get a Prime membership in order to get my packages sooner.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• Go for it! It's a whole lot easier when they come to you as apposed to burning time and gas out there looking. If the price is right then winner winner chicken dinner!

Comment

• found nought on travels, sainsbury x2, tesco,home bargains, tru,smyths and asda, plus there were hailstones before the swim and it was warmer in the lake than out of it!
                                Originally posted by boogity View Post
                                will do it tonight, after i,ve taken harry out a walk

only 1 of the 3 tescos i,ve checked has the 2015 range in , case e, next triathlon is near newry on sat, should get a tru, sainsbury and banbridge tesco done on the way down/up

Comment

Working...
                                X