X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found these in asda this morning image.jpg

Comment

• I hope we're not jumping the gun, but as most of the supermarkets (in my area at least) have now got 2015 stocks, then hopefully we have seen the back of 2014?

Tesco - They have now got the 959E case with Greg Candyman, Marty Brakeburst, Chauncy Fares, Andrea and Hooman.

Sainsburys - They have now got the 959J case with Mrs. The King, Kathy Copter, Siren Carbarini, Christina Wheeland. They have also got the deluxe case 996T with Red, Tractor, Dinoco Helicopter and Brian Fuel.

ASDA - They have the 959J case and the first Toons singles case.

Morrisons - ?

Toymaster - They have the 959J case.

Disney Stores - They have had a mix of 959D and 959E cases.

Wilko - They initially got some 959D cases but have been getting old US cases since then.

TRU - They got some 2014 959C cases but are now getting old US cases.

Smyths - They initially got some 959D cases but have been getting old US cases since then.

Comment

• TRU have finally put out their new singles cases. They received their allocation of the latest 959J case (0865EAA) about three weeks ago but existing stock levels were too high. They had a short sale where old stock (including US singles) were priced at £2.99.

The full contents of the 959J case is:

MIGUEL CAMINO - 1
        MATER - 2
        SNOT ROD (with Flames) - 1
        PIT CREW MEMBER SARGE - 1
        RAOUL CaROULE - 1
        GREG CANDYMAN (TACH O MINT No.101) - 1
        DOC HUDSON - 1
        FLO - 1
        BOOST - 1
        CHAUNCY FARES - 1
        ACER - 1
        SHU TODOROKI - 1
        RYAN SHIELDS (VIEW ZEEN) - 1
        ROAD REPAIR LIGHTNING McQUEEN - 2
        'DASH' BOARDMAN - 1
        DETERMINED LIGHTNING McQUEEN - 2
        MRS. THE KING - 1
        KATHY COPTER - 1
        SIREN CARBARINI - 1
        CHRISTINA WHEELAND - 1
        HARUMI - 1

This is the first 2015 singles case with a full production run of 2,000. TRU have allocated two cases per store so there could be one to two more of each of these cases if there is demand.

TRU have also got some 2015 deluxe cases and more RS Classic singles. Expect those to hit stores soon.

Comment

• Great news! I went into TRU only yesterday and the Cars had been re-stocked with an older US case including Denise Beam who I haven't encountered for a while. Would have bought a few Cars at £2.99 but they were at full RRP. The 2 packs left over (Shawn Krash / Sal, Sherrif / Sarge) were still priced at £4.99 each. RS Classics were slim pickings with just Ramone and Dirt track LMQ available and have been put up in price from £4.99 to £5.99. I'll be sure to pop back in next week and will keep an eye out for the 2015 stuff...thanks as always for the info Nigel! Interestingly, the mix you listed above is the same case Morrison's had in recently. I didn't see the actual case but the Cars tub was full and most of the above cars were on sale.

Comment

• i,ve found nought this week,but did find the dauphine on itv 4 , so well chuffed watching that at night

Comment

• Thanks for the tip offs guys, I managed to score siren carbarini and mrs the king at Asda today followed by Kathy copter, view zeen and dash at my local TRU. I had to pay £6 ($9.75) each for all of them so it was quite an expensive day (though I may now be upto date on 2015 singles). I left determined McQueen etc as I don't think the little man needs any different expression lightnings or ones with tiny oil marks when they are this expensive. I almost didn't buy dash, there seem to have been so many press members recently and yet mattel doesn't think maybe we'd like a re-release of el materdor or mood springs etc?

Comment

• update for you all in the UK,the latest case which is appearing at TRU with tach o mint etc,is also appearing in both Sainsbury's and morrisons,morrisons were priced at £4.12 each while Sainsbury's had an offer on them for 2 for £8.

can't believe I've actually bought some new cars at long last,1st time in months.

Comment

• Brislington Toys r Us had this mix of new and old cases today. The Taxi was still there and the red helicopter. Asda also had a few 2015 cars plus the Planes box set with the Ol' Jammer and Cad Spinner for around half price.

Comment

• I've never even seen that set in the UK for full price, yet alone half!

Comment

• Thank you for the update on the case assortment, niftynigel... as far as I know the case you've described has been found at Amazon.com in the US... I'm not aware of it being found in any stores yet.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

• I found the case assortment Nigel described in 2 different supermarkets recently. I also found the new Carstoons case with 'Heavy Metal Mater' Eddie and Rocky single pack in Asda. Good times!

Comment

• found and bought siren carbarini in asda, cripes he,s no different to the other copper, i,ll take him back tomorrow, sod that

Comment

• I saw the remnants of this great case in my local sainsburys and Morrisons today, needless to say all the good stuff was gone. Morrisons appear to have raised the price back up to £5.50.

Comment

• Now the site is up and running again, I'd like to add to the good news!

The third (second in the UK) deluxe case has just started to appear at Sainsburys.

International Deluxe Case Y0539-996V (Sainsburys 19.06.2015) (1085AZ)

RICHARD CLAYTON KENSINGTON (Deluxe) - 1
                              FRANK (Deluxe) - 2
                              GRAY SEMI (Deluxe) - 1
                              PIT CREW MEMBER MACK (Deluxe) - 2

They are priced at £9.99 each.

Comment

• Thanks for the update, niftynigel!

Hopefully the site continues to stay up and the hackers give up.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Working...
                                X