• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nitroade View Post
    Congrats Jeff!
    Maybe I should've stayed at school down there, lol
    Perhaps...
    May the Fortune of the Hunt Be With You Jeff/PixarCarsDiecast.com

Comment

Although I missed most of Case P at my local Aus Kmart, I got lucky today and had a full case Q there to choose from. I needed a few of these so am very happy!

Comment

Originally posted by Silver Frosty View Post
        Although I missed most of Case P at my local Aus Kmart, I got lucky today and had a full case Q there to choose from. I needed a few of these so am very happy!

Awesome find, Silver Frosty - I so want Tach O Mint... and Chauncey Fares... but especially Tach O Mint.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Great finds!
          Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

I would've filled my cart, haven't seen any of these yet.

Comment

My wife and I made a quick trip to the north side of Dayton today... Nothing at the first Walmart... I saw 4 of the new Target 7 pack with Bruce at the one Target we stopped at but did not buy it... I'm not spending $30 for one new Car unless it's really special.

Found the new Toons at the 2nd Walmart we stopped at... Bought a 3 pack, a Kabuto Ninja, and a Mater...

The highlight of the trip was the Smashburger with spicy chicken fries for lunch and Cold Stone for dessert... driving back in the snow and wind was not fun - I drove more like Lizzie than McQueen.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Went shopping at WM Friday, found more of the new 2015 2 packs, picked up Easy Idle & Pitty, and saw the new Tokyo 2015 toons along with the new toon 3 packs.

"I'm a paderbuilt for dags sake!"

Comment

Local Walmart had the new Toons, got one of each. They also put out another case of the new MM.

Comment

Stopped at Meijer this afternoon - they had a full case of the first 2015 Movie Moments... left them all.

Went back a few minutes ago to buy an RPM pack to open as I here both the Chief and the Pitty are different... found out the Movie Moments aren't in the system... but they did sell them to me for the $6.99 price on the sign.

Comment

Bought a Kabuto Ninja and the Cho-Kabuto-Ninja 3 pack on Thursday. Haven't seen anything else new lately.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                      http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Went to the Disney Store today and found...

Tubbs Pacer w/ Paint Spray (Chaser)

Blazin' Blade Ranger

Metallic Ice Racers Raoul, Vitaly, Lightning, & Francesco (All Chasers)

To Protect & Serve 5-pack w/ Student Driver Lightning, Sheriff, Mater covered in Police Tape, Didi (white police car), and Mike (blue police car)

All these look great, especially the To Protect & Serve pack!
                        Last edited by RCcars5; 02-16-2015, 10:39 PM.
                        Youtube Channel RCcars5 | Google Plus Community Disney Cars & Planes Community

Comment

looks like the Disney store is putting chaser on everything now to make them look rare

Comment

The blazin blade looks great but does he have a working hoist? Also, where are mike and didi from - is there a new disney short called protect and serve?

Comment

Originally posted by BirchTiger View Post
                              The blazin blade looks great but does he have a working hoist? Also, where are mike and didi from - is there a new disney short called protect and serve?
                              I'm not sure if Blade has a working hoist, since I'm personally waiting for the Mattel version to be released, but I think it does. Mike and Didi are from the upcoming short, Protect and Serve.
                              Originally posted by carslover View Post
                              looks like the Disney store is putting chaser on everything now to make them look rare
                              Yea, I agree, the "Chasers" aren't really any more rare than the others at all.
                              Youtube Channel RCcars5 | Google Plus Community Disney Cars & Planes Community

Comment

As you may be aware the Kohl's Cares foundation sells plush toys for charity up by the checkout, currently they are doing Pixar plushes for $5 including an 11 inch Lightning McQueen. Picked one up today, it's a great deal and a great cause

Comment

Working...
                                X