No announcement yet.

Recent Finds - February 2015 Store Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stopped at Meijer after the evening church service... saw Lil Dipper and Ryker for the first time at Meijer... $10.99 each... left the entire case.

Still empty pegs for the Deluxe Cars.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Forgot to mention that I found Johnathan Shiftko at a Target yesterday. Louis LaRue was still there from the case, but no sign of Henri or Marcelo & Marco :/

Comment

not as good as my last find but i won't complain. Better than nothing. Off-Road Mater and McQueen were on sale, i couldn't leave the lonely Henri at the pegs plus i snatched the last two Road Repair McQueens that were available at my hometown.

Comment

Another great find, keonisdad! I definitely am looking forward to Road Repair McQueen.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Nice finds, keonisdad!
            Kenny, age 13

Visit our diecast Pixar Cars and Planes priceguide and checklist:

http://pixarcarspriceguide.com

Comment

Ice Racers and Hydro Wheels have finally arrived down under!

I already had 4 ice racers from a previous trade so I picked up the 4 I didn't have.

I'm not going to buy the hydros even though they look quite cool I thought, especially the RIP hydro.

The ice racers was a new US case of 12 and had all 8 in it. The case consisted of:

3 Lightning
              2 Miguel
              2 Max
              1 Shu
              1 Raoul
              1 Lewis
              1 Vitaly
              1 Francesco

Comment

Nice find Silver Frosty. Interesting that a US case has Francesco!

I stopped in Walgreens today and saw a tray of about 8 2014 Cars in the Easter section, and none in the toys.

Also, I posted on the Facebook group, at Walmart they opened more cases of MM's and in the newer cases they fixed Easy Oaks name from Rudy (incorrect) to Ruby (correct). Nothing's changed on the car, just the name tag and back of card.

Comment

Nice finds, Silver Frosty! I'm not surprised that Australia got the case with Francesco - US Target stores got way too many of the first case with 4 to restock yet... I had to drive 110 miles one way to get to a city that had case C (with Shu, Miguel, and Lewis).

Thanks for the heads up about Walgreens, Nitroade... I may check mine at lunch today.

Comment

Went to a few stores today, and finally found the 2015 2-packs at Toys R Us. They were on a peg marked $7.99 so I was able to get a better deal than $10.

They also had Sally & RS Lightning McQueen, but I decided to leave them. However, they didn't have Francesco & Giuseppe unfortunately.
                    Also at Toys R Us...

New Micro Drifters 9-Pack copyrighted 2014 and in the new 2015 package design, so does this mean the return of the Micro Drifters?
                    Last edited by RCcars5; 02-27-2015, 10:58 PM.
                    Youtube Channel RCcars5 | Google Plus Community Disney Cars & Planes Community

Comment

finally a new case of deluxe at walmart

Comment

Great additions, RCcars5 and carslover!

Comment

thanks cac

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Wait are Chase* cars rare because I have only seen one once and I didnt buy it.

Comment

Originally posted by LoonoGames View Post
                                Wait are Chase* cars rare because I have only seen one once and I didnt buy it.
                                They're more rare than other releases and there are only 1 per case. Also, I'm pretty sure that Chases never get released again in a following year.
                                Last edited by RCcars5; 02-28-2015, 03:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X