X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cac1959
    started a topic Recent Finds - June 2015 Store finds and purchases

Recent Finds - June 2015 Store finds and purchases

Please post your June 2015 store finds and purchases in this thread... hopefully we'll find more in stores in June than we did in May.

• Silver Frosty
    replied
    6 months into the year and Melbourne finally has finally got 2015 deluxes!

Target is the only store that stocks deluxe in aus and the city centre store had 5 Brian Fuel and 5 tractor. I got a tractor as it's different to the second hand one we had.

Leave a comment:

• boogity
    replied
    wha a great pic
    Originally posted by Bumper Save View Post
    this isn't a find per se but it's a walmart story

as you may know, I will be attending Lock Haven University in the fall and the Walmart down the road from the campus was in a sorry state. dozens of Finn McMissiles that had 3 years of dust on them from the first wave of Cars 2 releases. Had to give the pegs a clean-out so hopefully they start getting in new stuff by the time that becomes my local store in a few months! Used the old "relocation" tactic, bought up 33 Finns and redistributed them to another walmart in an undisclosed location where I returned them to a puzzled looking customer service guy

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    So that's where all the Finn McMissile on Porto Corsa cardback have gone... I hope your relocation efforts pay off, Bumper Save.

You'll be going to school fairly close to rpag, who works at Penn State University in State College, PA.

Leave a comment:

• Bumper Save
    replied
    this isn't a find per se but it's a walmart story

as you may know, I will be attending Lock Haven University in the fall and the Walmart down the road from the campus was in a sorry state. dozens of Finn McMissiles that had 3 years of dust on them from the first wave of Cars 2 releases. Had to give the pegs a clean-out so hopefully they start getting in new stuff by the time that becomes my local store in a few months! Used the old "relocation" tactic, bought up 33 Finns and redistributed them to another walmart in an undisclosed location where I returned them to a puzzled looking customer service guy

Leave a comment:

• musicnywu1
    replied
    Nice stuff from all here.wish I could find stuff like that

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    I had to come back to the same satellite campus I was at yesterday today... yesterday I struck out at the Walmart... today I did a little better.

5 out of 6 Deluxe Cars including 2 each of Pit Crew Member Mack and Frank and 1 RCK which I left... I'm pretty sure that the Super Chase Circus Cab was the one missing Deluxe.

(Sorry for the blurry picture)

They also had a full case of the new 2 packs - I bought the 1 Mater with Allinol cans/Pittys and 1 of the 2 Mia/Tia.

They also had a full case of the newest 3 packs... I bought 1 of 2 Rescue Squad Mater boxed sets and left all 4 of the old Tokyo Mater boxed sets.
    Last edited by cac1959; 06-28-2015, 02:06 AM. Reason: Pictures added

Leave a comment:

• Ferris
    replied
    Originally posted by fongkx View Post
    Found Frank in the wild on the pegs...right in front of a Pit Crew Member Mack....wait a minute, could this be the assortment with the Super Chase Semi?
    2 Franks - check, 2 Pit Crew Member Macks - check, RCK - check, something is missing.
    Dang, I must have missed it...Gray Semi off the peg and laying on the shelf a little further down.
    *Phew...never felt more relieve to find the Gray Semi.
    Found the same full case at Walmart this morning.

Leave a comment:

• fongkx
    replied
    Found Frank in the wild on the pegs...right in front of a Pit Crew Member Mack....wait a minute, could this be the assortment with the Super Chase Semi?
    2 Franks - check, 2 Pit Crew Member Macks - check, RCK - check, something is missing.
    Dang, I must have missed it...Gray Semi off the peg and laying on the shelf a little further down.
    *Phew...never felt more relieve to find the Gray Semi.

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    Originally posted by jestrjef View Post
    Great find Scavenger! I found the same case down here yesterday as well!! Also found Mater and Sushi Chef 2 pack, Pit Crew Member Mack and Frank!! It was a good day.
    Great finds, jestrjef! I hope to find those in a store one day.

Leave a comment:

• jestrjef
    replied
    Great find Scavenger! I found the same case down here yesterday as well!! Also found Mater and Sushi Chef 2 pack, Pit Crew Member Mack and Frank!! It was a good day.

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    Great finds! Can't wait to find those in stores in the midwest, Scavenger!

Leave a comment:

• Scavenger
    replied
    Walmart yesterday...

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    Stopped at the local Kmart this morning - they had the Road Repair McQueen without the New snipe case... bought Ryan Shields and Holley Shiftwell.

Leave a comment:

• Nitroade
    replied
    My walmarts finally put out the Sajan case, so i picked him, M Fredrickson, and Lizzie up.
    Still no Mater / Tashimi or Mia/Tia.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X