X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cac1959
    started a topic Recent Finds - July 2015 Store finds and purchases

Recent Finds - July 2015 Store finds and purchases

Please post your July 2015 store finds and purchases in this thread... many thanks!

• abuthemagician
    replied
    Found a whole case of the 2015 Silver Racers Series cars at walmart tonight. Only picked up McQueen as I have all the other McQueens. Great finds to the rest of you!

Leave a comment:

• carslover
    replied
    found this guy at another walmart today

he was on the pegs but I think he is in the sidekick with the pittys I found earlier

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    Great finds, carslover and Bumper Save! I really want that 2 pitty single.

Leave a comment:

• Bumper Save
    replied
    Found Doc with Stand and Acer with Cart at TRU this evening. Impressed with the gray ramp that folds out on Doc's pit stand, i did not know that feature was on there.

Leave a comment:

• Bumper Save
    replied
    Originally posted by carslover View Post
    I found these guys in a sidekick at my walmart yesterday

Wow that's unbelievable, I had never even seen them on card before and now they are right out in American stores.

Leave a comment:

• carslover
    replied
    I found these guys in a sidekick at my walmart yesterday

Leave a comment:

• DeceptiCog72283
    replied
    anyone need a towin eowin? lol

(i didnt pick any up...I have not seen very much of interest in my local stores)

Leave a comment:

• Fillmore1234
    replied
    Congrats on the Finn McMissile, Chris! He sure has gotten pretty rare around here lately, I miss going to Walmarts and seeing 40 or more of just him on the pegs....

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    I know I've been quiet the last 2 weeks... just got back from a 9 day vacation at Hocking Hills State Park outside Logan, Ohio... no cell phone or Internet service at the cabin... I had to drive into Logan (15 miles, 30 minutes) to have phone service... I took a trip to the southern part of Columbus one day... and went to Lancaster and Athens another day... 20 some stores over 2 days and this is all I bought:

I got the Henri Motisse at a Kroger... Got the Jonathan Shiftko and Stanley Days Sarge at the Lancaster Meijer... Got the unibody Finn McMissile at the Lancaster Kmart... got the rest at various Walmart stores... no sign of newer items, Super Chase Cars, or Silver Series Racers.

I saw and left Siren Carbarini at 2 Walmart stores... other than what I bought, nothing I wanted to buy.

Got the 4 new Deluxe from case W from a Hot Wheels friend this afternoon... another Doug RM, Terry Gong, Doc Hudson with Stand, and Acer with Luggage cart from Walmart.

Again, all are best for being opened... the new Deluxe cards seem to be a little larger than the box they come in... that causes bends and creases in the cards and damage to the blisters.

I guess it's a good thing I didn't find more Cars and Planes to buy... my Civic is still in the shop waiting for the rebuilt transmission to be delivered and installed.

Leave a comment:

• ksammut
    replied
    This morning, at Target, I found Siren Carbarini.

Leave a comment:

• Silver Frosty
    replied
    Originally posted by carslover View Post
    great finds silver frosty

too bad bucky is the only new one in the case you found
    Thanks! They're all new to me though!

It's the first time toons have been on sale down under! (In my time collecting, maybe they were sold years ago though!). It's also only the second deluxe case that I've seen all year!

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    Great finds, everyone!

Leave a comment:

• carslover
    replied
    great finds silver frosty

too bad bucky is the only new one in the case you found

Leave a comment:

• Silver Frosty
    replied
    One Target Australia gave me my best hunting day all year!

One Bucky is for an overseas friend. This was the back of the Toons card. There was no trooper at the store so I don't know if Bucky replaced that in the case assortment.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X