X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
    Received 2 packages yesterday...

Dinoco Dream Transformation McQueen (eBay):

I wonder if this McQueen will be the Target Christmas 2015 promo Car (last year was the RS Team Lightning McQueen).

Hate to tell ya buddy but you got the knockoff one there.

http://carsthetoys.yuku.com/sreply/2...ontinued-Again

Comment

Jealous!!!! Great score!
      May the Fortune of the Hunt Be With You Jeff/PixarCarsDiecast.com

Comment

I received a small Amazon order of 2 Cars that I didn't have yet... Ice Racers Rip and Carla are in the house:

Here are cardbacks showing the UPCs:

This was one of my better packed Amazon orders... it came in a book type box but was packed so they were held in place by the box.

Now I'm waiting for Ice Racer Frosty (x2) and 1 more of Rip and Carla so I can have one to open as well as one to keep carded.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

nice addition cac

I need both of those

Comment

Originally posted by GotFrank View Post
            Hate to tell ya buddy but you got the knockoff one there.

http://carsthetoys.yuku.com/sreply/2...ontinued-Again
            Received my Dinoco 'Dream' car this week. I was looking at the above posts and on T5D to see the differences between the backdoor version and the official release. I was hoping to get the official version as that was pictured in my purchase but the backdoor version made it's way to me. None the less, I am happy to have it, pretty decent quality and a makes for a good filler until the real deal arrives.

Comment

Albert turned up yesterday.....all the way from California.

Comment

Fabulous addition, Hondo... one might say "the Biggest"! Congratulations!

Congratulations on your new addition also, VANDANCE!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

a couple weeks ago I completed a purchase off of Bumper Save...great guy and great communications. No pictures at this time but nothing overly special...filling some small holes in my collection

FINALLY got my hands on Ice Racer Raoul...I was hoping to find him at my nearest targets...but as some of you know...Target Canada closed up shop (no surprise really)...I saw the neon racers show up at TRU...but no Ice Racers...and didn't want to wait for my local walmarts to *maybe* bring them in.

Also in my package was regular release of Carla, Max Schnell and Lewis Hamilton...and he's got a Cruz Besouro waiting for me as well.

Great guy!

Transformers for Trade
                  Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

a couple weeks ago I completed a purchase off of Bumper Save...great guy and great communications. No pictures at this time but nothing overly special...filling some small holes in my collection

FINALLY got my hands on Ice Racer Raoul...I was hoping to find him at my nearest targets...but as some of you know...Target Canada closed up shop (no surprise really)...I saw the neon racers show up at TRU...but no Ice Racers...and didn't want to wait for my local walmarts to *maybe* bring them in.

Also in my package was regular release of Carla, Max Schnell and Lewis Hamilton...and he's got a Cruz Besouro waiting for me as well.

Great guy!

Transformers for Trade

Comment

Ordered all of this stuff from Amazon awhile back and had it shipped to my mom and sis since I was in the middle of moving. Just received a care package from them with these included today. Amazingly the Super Cabs and Carateka were in what I would consider mint condition! Dougs are a little rough, but not too bad.

Comment

From Get Me Collectibles... Rip Clutchgoneski and Brian Gearlooski:

Once I get one more I'll open one to free Brian.

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                          From Get Me Collectibles... Rip Clutchgoneski and Brian Gearlooski:

Once I get one more I'll open one to free Brian.
                          so jealous right now

Transformers for Trade

Comment

Working...
                          X