Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GotFrank
    replied
    Nice finds! That case wasn't distributed very well here in the US.

Leave a comment:

• rossibutton
    replied
    Just found the last case of the Cars 3 2-Packs at B&M Bargains, picked up a Hit & Run, Heyday Smokey & Doc, Tailgate & Cigalert and High Impact & Jimbo, the other 2 had already gone.

Leave a comment:

• niftynigel
    replied
    I've been on my travels all over England throughout the last couple of weeks. There appears to be no common situation anywhere, apart from The Entertainer and Toymaster having loads of RDTRIP singles at £3.99. You never know, maybe Fireball Beach and Thomasville Racers will end up there at good prices, rather than the £7.97 as previously found at ASDA!? We can only hope! As a start, it would be great to get some new singles cases on general release. In the London area at least, just about everything to do with Cars sold out for Christmas, so maybe the market is still there?

A manager at The Entertainer told me that that they had been offered Haulers with a RRP of £34.99. They thought that was way too high, especially with the case contents. They were looking at selling them at 'under £20' but with an assurance that there would be more varied contents as they didn't want to be stuck with loads of Wally or Macks!
    Last edited by niftynigel; 01-02-2019, 01:14 PM.

Leave a comment:

• boogity
    replied
    probably, well maybe not as I havnt seen a thing in asda recently

Leave a comment:

• StuartW
    replied
    No, the Thomasville are currently exclusive to Walmart. Hopefully they might turn up in Asda

Leave a comment:

• boogity
    replied
    has anyone found any of the thomasville stuff over here?

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    Originally posted by boogity View Post
    nice wee surprise yesterday in tesco, found metallic dino draftsky scavenger hunt car, well chuffed, clutch aid
    Great find on the Metallic Dino Draftsky and Sudeep, boogity! Those Cars have yet to appear in the USA...

Leave a comment:

• niftynigel
    replied
    The 2018 cases we have had so far in the UK are:

Amended 02.01.2019 - Information from European collectors and dealers. Thanks!

974U (Similar to US 9565) (3197EAA) - Initially at Smyths superstores in September but followed by Disney Stores. Smyths refused the 3no McQueens and the cases were overstickered 8503.

974W/923W (US 957A) (3337EAA) - Again Smyths only so far. No McQueens and overstickered 8502.

974Y (US 957B) - A very limited number appeared at Disney. I've only seen the remnants. Hopefully the case will be more widely distributed in the new year now that 975A has been seen everywhere? Like the early 2018 cases, manufactured at the end of 2017, the cars have Sellotape on them.

975A (US 957F) (0408/1308/2818EAA) - Initially ASDA, then Smyths (8501 no McQueens). Recently, this case has been found at ASDA, Morrisons, Tesco and Hamleys with the later date. The Cars are selling well!

975B (US 957G) - Europe only so far.

975C (US 957J) - Europe only so far.

975D (US 957P) - Disney Store only. Quite a lot still around. Selling well.

975E (US 957R) - Reports that this has just appeared at 'small' stores. Like the 974Y case, I'm looking forward to seeing this case!

975F and 975G have been reported in mainland Europe. I guess they must be US 957S and 957T?

I'll try and post contents for cases I've not reported so far! Later today or tomorrow!
    Last edited by niftynigel; 01-02-2019, 12:39 PM.

Leave a comment:

• boogity
    replied
    funny that both the cars i got wernt on file, had to get them to scan a mater to buy them on both occasions, assumed the rest scanned

Leave a comment:

• VANDANCE
    replied
    I am interested to hear this case has hit Tesco! How much are they? I found the same case In Morrisons last week priced at £7 each. I also picked up Carl Clutchen, Adam Parke and metallic Dino Draftsky. All the Tescos near me still have racing centre LMQ and all the assortment from the first cases of cars 3. Been a tough year for collecting but glad to see new cars are about.

Leave a comment:

• boogity
    replied
    if anyone is actually interested found sudeep in tesco

Leave a comment:

• boogity
    replied
    nice wee surprise yesterday in tesco, found metallic dino draftsky scavenger hunt car, well chuffed, clutch aid

Leave a comment:

• boogity
    replied
    nothing much about apart from the blind bags, a fair bit of price difference between stores, spotted a lady looking thru them in tesco with a list of codes on her phone, got chatting, she asked me if was the legendry boogity or that ginger ru5ty, I told her I was the former, she was well chuffed!!

Leave a comment:

• boogity
    replied
    found that case in disney, at 6.29 left them where they were, sick of getting ripped off by that mob in town

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    Nice find on the new Singles case, StuartW... many of those have been hard to find... now if only we can find in stores new Cars we don't have.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X