Great Britain and Northern Ireland 2018/19/20/21/22/23 Finds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Britain and Northern Ireland 2018/19/20/21/22/23 Finds

For those of you in Great Britain and Northern Ireland, please post your 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 and 2023 Cars finds in this thread... many thanks!

• VANDANCE
    replied
    Happy New year to all!!

Already on the hunt for new castings, Morrisons supermarket have a new box of 24 cars, case code DXV29-96CH and just lmq.and a few others left..B&M.have had alot of Todd cases and the dinosaur cars.

Leave a comment:

• VANDANCE
    replied
    Originally posted by niftynigel View Post
    I can confirm the contents of the UK version (96CK) case, currently at Smyths (S23A)...
    Mallory Karhut 1
    Cruisin' Lightning McQueen 1
    Dexter Hoover with Green Flag 1
    Doc Hudson 1
    Drift Party Mater 1
    Greebles 2
    Lightning McQueen (Cars variant) 1
    Lightning McQueen with Racing Wheels 1
    Mario Andretti 2
    Mateo 1
    Mato 1
    Nile Speedcone 2
    Patty 1
    Quadratorquosaur 1
    Road Trip Lightning McQueen 2
    Road Trip Mater 1
    Sheriff 1
    Tailgate 1
    Tubbs 1
    Vladimir Trunkov 1
    It would appear that Westfalanapus was removed from that case to accommodate Quadratorquosaur. That makes sense to me. They could effectively be the modern day equivalent of the old Chase Car (one time only releases), although we have recently seen Lee Race, former Super Chase car reissued!

Thanks for the case contents listing, I also came across this mix in B&M yesterday afternoon

Leave a comment:

• niftynigel
    replied
    I can confirm the contents of the UK version (96CK) case, currently at Smyths (S23A)...
    Mallory Karhut 1
    Cruisin' Lightning McQueen 1
    Dexter Hoover with Green Flag 1
    Doc Hudson 1
    Drift Party Mater 1
    Greebles 2
    Lightning McQueen (Cars variant) 1
    Mario Andretti 2
    Mateo 1
    Mato 1
    Nile Speedcone 2
    Patty 1
    Quadratorquosaur 1
    Road Trip Lightning McQueen 2
    Road Trip Mater 1
    Sheriff 1
    Tailgate 1
    Tubbs 1
    Vladimir Trunkov 1
    It would appear that Westfalanapus was removed from that case to accommodate Quadratorquosaur. That makes sense to me. They could effectively be the modern day equivalent of the old Chase Car (one time only releases), although we have recently seen Lee Race, former Super Chase car reissued!

Leave a comment:

• niftynigel
    replied
    Originally posted by VANDANCE View Post
    New finds this morning were most unexpected. I found Mallory Karhut, Mato, Quadratorqdosaur (I think that’s his name) which was a real surprise! Quadratorqdosar is not as heavy as Westflanapus but just as cool! All found on international card.
    Those cars are from Case 96CK (v2). One car from the original (US) assortment has been removed and replaced with Quadratorquosaur. These are appearing at Smyths in the UK. I picked up the three you noted plus Cruisin McQueen, Dexter Hoover with Green Flag and Mario Andretti. The paintwork looks great!

Leave a comment:

• boogity
    replied
    good finds you two,
    at lunch I spotted cars in our tescos, 7.50 , they were displayed in a wee cardboard display holding about 8 cars maybe , had the taxi and the gold dinoco cruz.... and finn mcmissle, how exciting, still its a start, we heading to whitby next month so lets see whats there, did notice a toymaster on one of those walking videos you can watch.
    got the ligier js 5 1976 f1 car yesterday in the shop yesterday, real chuffed, had the foresight to order the fag decals a few weeks ago , so once on the flying teapot is gonna look cool,, just google it if you dont know what i,m on about,,

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    commented on 's reply
    Great find boogity - I agree, the Deputy Sheriff McQueen is a great Car... I don't have the mini version - I think a photo showing the 1:55 scale and the mini version would be great.

• cac1959
    commented on 's reply
    Awesome finds, VANDANCE... Congtratulations! A friend found Mallory and Mato at a Walmart - they are part of the 12 Car half case but the dinosaur is not... I'm falling further and further behind.

• VANDANCE
    replied
    update on Nigel’s post- all of these are now in Morrisons

Originally posted by niftynigel View Post
    Case CH has appeared at B&M. It would appear this case has only appeared in Northern England and Scotland.

I picked up Jeremy and Mateo along with Cryptic Buster Mater.

I had seen a listing for this case on the internet, that claimed that there were two different cars in the case, one of them being Quadratorquosaur (currently a Colour Change single).

The contents appear to be:
    Cave Lightning McQueen 1
    Chisaki 1
    Crusty Rotor 2
    Cryptid Buster Lightning McQueen 2
    Cryptid Buster Mater 1
    Doc Hudson 2
    Gearsten Marshall 1
    Griswold 1
    Heyday River Scott 1
    Jackson Storm 1
    Jeremy (NEW) 1
    Lightning McQueen 1
    Lizzie 1
    Mateo (NEW) 1
    Mater 1
    Paul Conrev 2
    Road Trip Lightning McQueen (2023 variant) 1
    Royce Revsley 1
    Speed Demon 1

Leave a comment:

• VANDANCE
    replied
    New finds this morning were most unexpected. I found Mallory Karhut, Mato, Quadratorqdosaur (I think that’s his name) which was a real surprise! Quadratorqdosar is not as heavy as Westflanapus but just as cool! All found on international card.

Leave a comment:

• boogity
    replied
    bought deputy sheriff mcqueen in smyths, good wee car, go well with the mini version

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    commented on 's reply
    Great find, boogity! Congratulations!

• cac1959
    commented on 's reply
    Nice find, niftynigel! Thank you for the listing of the case contents.

• cac1959
    commented on 's reply
    Congratulations on your great finds, VANDANCE!

• boogity
    replied
    bought westy and the fire truck in smyths, left the 2 maters and nile, theres nothing to the wee thing, take me chance in b and m sometime, have to say the two I bought are the doggs!
    still its nice to be able to be able to go in , look about and buy

Leave a comment:

Working...
X