No announcement yet.

Great Britain and Northern Ireland 2018/19/20/21/22/23 Finds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wasnt suporting city, they much better when in the lower leagues playing s... its all money now.. anyway back to cars, found nothing of note in le Mans and nothing since coming home... apart from Tokyo Mater in the Entertainter which was a bit odd

Comment

• oh aye and le mans was beezer, 2 hours sleep from 8 on sat morn til i got back to digs at 9pm on the sunday, told ye ferrari would win and it did, best sounding car was garage 56 nascar chevy, cripes almighty, hear it before ye saw it, dont know what a full nascar grid must be like

Comment

• found series 2 minis on the road in smyths,

Comment

• cac1959
          cac1959 commented
          Editing a comment
          Nice find on the series 2 minis, boogity.

• My local B&M just got in 3 cases of the 2023 Case A on clipstrips. Hope this doesn't mean that they will start skipping the regular cases!

Comment

• Case 96CJ has just started to appear at Smyths.

I picked up Westfalanapus, Nile Speedcone and Adam Rodriguez.

Comment

• cac1959
            cac1959 commented
            Editing a comment
            Fantastic finds, niftynigel... Congratulations! I'm definitely looking forward to case CJ.

• Originally posted by niftynigel View Post
          Case 96CJ has just started to appear at Smyths.

I picked up Westfalanapus, Nile Speedcone and Adam Rodriguez.
          Thanks for the heads up! I missed Adam but got the rest. Really chuffed to see Westfalanapus, what an awesome diecast! Can’t wait to get the rest!!

Comment

• cac1959
            cac1959 commented
            Editing a comment
            Congratulations on your great finds, VANDANCE!

• Case CH has appeared at B&M. It would appear this case has only appeared in Northern England and Scotland.

I picked up Jeremy and Mateo along with Cryptic Buster Mater.

I had seen a listing for this case on the internet, that claimed that there were two different cars in the case, one of them being Quadratorquosaur (currently a Colour Change single).

The contents appear to be:
          Cave Lightning McQueen 1
          Chisaki 1
          Crusty Rotor 2
          Cryptid Buster Lightning McQueen 2
          Cryptid Buster Mater 1
          Doc Hudson 2
          Gearsten Marshall 1
          Griswold 1
          Heyday River Scott 1
          Jackson Storm 1
          Jeremy (NEW) 1
          Lightning McQueen 1
          Lightning McQueen with Racing Wheels 1
          Lizzie 1
          Mateo (NEW) 1
          Mater 1
          Paul Conrev 2
          Road Trip Lightning McQueen (2023 variant) 1
          Royce Revsley 1
          Speed Demon 1

Comment

• cac1959
            cac1959 commented
            Editing a comment
            Nice find, niftynigel! Thank you for the listing of the case contents.

• Good finds lads

Comment

• Im finding nought in b and m these days, someone getting there before me or else its an inside job

Comment

• bought westy and the fire truck in smyths, left the 2 maters and nile, theres nothing to the wee thing, take me chance in b and m sometime, have to say the two I bought are the doggs!
              still its nice to be able to be able to go in , look about and buy

Comment

• cac1959
                cac1959 commented
                Editing a comment
                Great find, boogity! Congratulations!

• bought deputy sheriff mcqueen in smyths, good wee car, go well with the mini version

Comment

• cac1959
                cac1959 commented
                Editing a comment
                Great find boogity - I agree, the Deputy Sheriff McQueen is a great Car... I don't have the mini version - I think a photo showing the 1:55 scale and the mini version would be great.

• New finds this morning were most unexpected. I found Mallory Karhut, Mato, Quadratorqdosaur (I think that’s his name) which was a real surprise! Quadratorqdosar is not as heavy as Westflanapus but just as cool! All found on international card.

Comment

• cac1959
                cac1959 commented
                Editing a comment
                Awesome finds, VANDANCE... Congtratulations! A friend found Mallory and Mato at a Walmart - they are part of the 12 Car half case but the dinosaur is not... I'm falling further and further behind.

• update on Nigel’s post- all of these are now in Morrisons

Originally posted by niftynigel View Post
              Case CH has appeared at B&M. It would appear this case has only appeared in Northern England and Scotland.

I picked up Jeremy and Mateo along with Cryptic Buster Mater.

I had seen a listing for this case on the internet, that claimed that there were two different cars in the case, one of them being Quadratorquosaur (currently a Colour Change single).

The contents appear to be:
              Cave Lightning McQueen 1
              Chisaki 1
              Crusty Rotor 2
              Cryptid Buster Lightning McQueen 2
              Cryptid Buster Mater 1
              Doc Hudson 2
              Gearsten Marshall 1
              Griswold 1
              Heyday River Scott 1
              Jackson Storm 1
              Jeremy (NEW) 1
              Lightning McQueen 1
              Lightning McQueen with Racing Wheels 1
              Lizzie 1
              Mateo (NEW) 1
              Mater 1
              Paul Conrev 2
              Road Trip Lightning McQueen (2023 variant) 1
              Royce Revsley 1
              Speed Demon 1

Comment

• good finds you two,
                at lunch I spotted cars in our tescos, 7.50 , they were displayed in a wee cardboard display holding about 8 cars maybe , had the taxi and the gold dinoco cruz.... and finn mcmissle, how exciting, still its a start, we heading to whitby next month so lets see whats there, did notice a toymaster on one of those walking videos you can watch.
                got the ligier js 5 1976 f1 car yesterday in the shop yesterday, real chuffed, had the foresight to order the fag decals a few weeks ago , so once on the flying teapot is gonna look cool,, just google it if you dont know what i,m on about,,

Comment

• Originally posted by VANDANCE View Post
                  New finds this morning were most unexpected. I found Mallory Karhut, Mato, Quadratorqdosaur (I think that’s his name) which was a real surprise! Quadratorqdosar is not as heavy as Westflanapus but just as cool! All found on international card.
                  Those cars are from Case 96CK (v2). One car from the original (US) assortment has been removed and replaced with Quadratorquosaur. These are appearing at Smyths in the UK. I picked up the three you noted plus Cruisin McQueen, Dexter Hoover with Green Flag and Mario Andretti. The paintwork looks great!

Comment

Working...
                  X