X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RCcars5
    replied
    Originally posted by Aussie McQueen View Post
    Scored Primer Lightning McQueen from TRU today, completing my collection of the 5 TRU exclusive RSC cars - Primer LMQ, Sally w/Tattoo, Flo, Fillmore and Intro Ramone!
    Great score! Hopefully those hit the US soon.

Leave a comment:

• niftynigel
    replied
    Originally posted by Aussie McQueen View Post
    Scored Primer Lightning McQueen from TRU today, completing my collection of the 5 TRU exclusive RSC cars - Primer LMQ, Sally w/Tattoo, Flo, Fillmore and Intro Ramone!
    It'll be interesting to see if Mattel and TRU continue with the *exclusive* Radiator Springs (Classic) series or branding. TRU is set to downsize significantly in the UK and US and maybe other parts of the world too? Less stores probably means lower sales numbers means lower buying/bargaining power.

In the UK, the 2017 Cars Toon singles series was passed up by ASDA (Wal*Mart owned) and the UK's second biggest supermarket chain, Sainsburys took it on, so far exclusively. Time will tell if this is permanent fixture or not. All the supermarkets have been downsizing their non-food space, no doubt as online sales, spearheaded by Amazon gradually kill off the High Street and now retail parks!

Leave a comment:

• Aussie McQueen
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X