Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    Nice finds, SamB2003! Congratulations!

Leave a comment:

• SamB2003
    replied
    Went to Kmart after the gym tonight and scored Pileup. I didn't see chase tho ;-;

Leave a comment:

• SamB2003
    replied
    Went to Target on Friday and scored the Mini Racers #14, 19, and 23.

Leave a comment:

• GotFrank
    replied
    Yeah, yeah. Bobby Swift's. My bad.

Leave a comment:

• Raginpage
    replied
    RPM? Do you mean Octane?

Leave a comment:

• GotFrank
    replied
    Where are all the Vitoline haulers? There's a tom on eBay. All my WM's are gridlocked with last Christmas' Dinoco, RPM & Wallys.

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    Awesome finds, VANDANCE and SamB2003! Congratulations!

My recent store finds are not exciting at all... On 2018 cardback Dinoco Cruz Ramirez.

Cars 3 Cardback Cars (at various TRU stores):
    HJ Hollis, Rusteze McQueen, Phil Tankson, Louise Nash, Terry Kargas, Ed Truncan, Herb Curbler.

Birthday cardback Cars:
    Sarge, Radiator Spring McQueen, and Yellow Ramone - I left them all - I don't need any more of those on any card.

And in unrelated news, today is April 9 - we have had accumulating snow in eastern Indiana 4 of the last 9 days which is crazy.

Leave a comment:

• SamB2003
    replied
    Scored Scott Tiller from TRU today while I was in Sydney for my appointment. I now need Sally with Tattoo to have all the RS Classic diecasts.

Leave a comment:

• GotFrank
    replied
    Eh... There are subtle differences. Most notably the chinstrap\bumper. The retail release has finer detail and a smaller buckle. The eyes are different, the windows are slightly different in size. And the headlamps and indicators are swapped. To mention a few. But I'm sure the backdoor was from an earlier factory sample. After a side by side comparison. So either the factory "lost" the first mold. Or Mattel had some concerns and had them remake it.

Leave a comment:

• VANDANCE
    replied
    Me old mate and forum member Stuart W hooked me up with this in the week. Thanks pal!! I have a back door ebay version I got from China about 4 years ago and apart from the extra detail in the hat, it’s the same model.

Leave a comment:

• SamB2003
    replied
    Scored Mini Racers #2, 7, 9, 12, and 13 from Target today. I now need Cal Weathers to complete Wave 1. Also, you can see that update in my collection (page 3, post #29)

Leave a comment:

• SamB2003
    replied
    I scored Mini Racers 3, 4, 5, and 11 today from Target.

Only now need 2, 6, 7, 9, and 12 to complete Wave 1.

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    Just got back from a short vacation to the Myrtle Beach South Carolina area... 18 stores in South Carolina and North Carolina... I bought Broadside and Pushover at an Aldi grocery in South Carolina... I bought nothing at multiple Walmart and Target stores (although 1 North Carolina Target did have 2018 2 packs but since the Gabriel/Aiden 2 pack was gone I didn't buy any)... I saw the 2018 Deluxe Arvy at 2 Walmart stores... no 2018 singles anywhere.

Bummed that the only TRU I went to had only McQueen, Sarge, and Guido/Luigi singles.

Distribution is absolutely pitiful.

Leave a comment:

• Aussie McQueen
    replied
    Originally posted by dinoco slurpee View Post
    Better than Christmas!
    Thanks, it sure is! And I just realised that I accidentally posted it in the wrong thread lmfao

Leave a comment:

Working...
X