Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cac1959
    replied
    Awesome finds, SamB2003! I've yet to see either of those in a US store... I have a Primer McQueen single thanks to a friend and I have Intro Ramone coming.

Leave a comment:

• SamB2003
    replied
    I got the intro Ramone yesterday and today, I got the primer LMQ single variant at the same tru.

Leave a comment:

• Aussie McQueen
    replied
    Great finds, cac1959!

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    Here's another photo from my trip yesterday... one Walmart out of 5 had the new launchers:

I got one of each for myself to open.

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    Decided to make a Cars hunting trip in southwestern Ohio yesterday... went to 5 Walmart, 4 Meijer, 4 Target, 1 Toys R US... Target and TRU were a waste of time... no new singles, Deluxe, or 2 packs anywhere.

My highlight was totally unexpected at the last Walmart on my way home... Steve Carski - identical packaging to one I got from my friend in Canada toyfountain:
    P3.jpg

4 of the 5 Walmart stores had 5 packs including the newest one with Next Generation Bumper Save... international packaging on 3 of them.
    P1.jpg

Only 1 Walmart store had any of the Movie Moments singles besides McQueen as Chester Whipplefilter - the other stores each had over 20 McQueen as Chester:
    P4.jpg

I found these Precision Series Flo and Fillmore at a Meijer:
    p5.jpg

I did not buy these - one Target did have pegwarmers from the first 2018 Deluxe case... we don't need more Deluxe Cars 3 Mack.
    p6.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Aussie McQueen
    replied
    Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
    Tonight’s Walmart find... almost makes up for coming up empty at 5 Walmart, 2 Meijer, 1 Target, and 1 Kroger Marketplace on Monday.

I haven't opened any of these 5 Cars yet... not sure how many more Bobby Swift or Chick Hicks with headset I need... not sure if I can get the headset off Chick and use it to create a custom announcer or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Great score, cac1959!

Leave a comment:

• SamB2003
    replied
    Tonight’s Walmart find... almost makes up for coming up empty at 5 Walmart, 2 Meijer, 1 Target, and 1 Kroger Marketplace on Monday.

I haven't opened any of these 5 Cars yet... not sure how many more Bobby Swift or Chick Hicks with headset I need... not sure if I can get the headset off Chick and use it to create a custom announcer or not.

Nice score.
    Last edited by SamB2003; 05-14-2018, 12:02 AM.

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Aussie McQueen
    replied
    3 Miss Fritter variants... I am not going to go out of my way to collect them all... the matte finish makes sense to me since they are Demo Derby Cars and shouldn't have shiny paint... I want new Cars, Mattel, not variants of Cars I already have.
    Don't worry lol, 2018 will hopefully be very friendly to us in terms of new Cars... I will only be getting the Miss Fritter with 2 different stop signs.

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    3 Miss Fritter variants... I am not going to go out of my way to collect them all... the matte finish makes sense to me since they are Demo Derby Cars and shouldn't have shiny paint... I want new Cars, Mattel, not variants of Cars I already have.

Leave a comment:

• Aussie McQueen
    replied
    Nice finds, Aussie McQueen... the Tom Tach 5 pack was canceled by Toys R US in the US... I got one from a friend in the UK... and then got another one (to open) from a friend who found one at a Ross store... it's interesting to see that Toys R US is getting that 5 pack in other countries.

I'm not surprised that you have both Miss Fritter variants... I said I wasn't going to buy the correct one but I did when I saw it... I let my 4 year old grandson open the original one to play with... I'll eventually open the correct one for display... I still have only opened less than 10 Cars 3 Cars... I need more display cases.
    Thanks, cac1959! I am still keeping the inaccurate version, as well as the accurate version.

Leave a comment:

• Aussie McQueen
    replied
    Originally posted by GotFrank View Post
    FYI there are three Miss Fritter variants now. Bad sign, corrected sign and a matte finish paint with corrected sign.
    I believe mine is the 2nd one, the corrected sign version, also w/grey splotches on the stop sign which is definitely part of the diecast. I will post a pic later.

Leave a comment:

• SamB2003
    replied
    Sorry for the double comment, it was a glitch.

Leave a comment:

• SamB2003
    replied
    Sign variant

FYI there are three Miss Fritter variants now. Bad sign, corrected sign and a matte finish paint with corrected sign.
    Mine is the corrected sign version, josh.

Leave a comment:

• SamB2003
    replied
    Mine is the corrected sign version, josh.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X