Recent Finds - 2018/19/20/21 Trades and Online Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recent Finds - 2018/19/20/21 Trades and Online Purchases

Please post your 2018, 2019, 2020. and 2021 trades and online purchases in this thread... many thanks!

• cac1959
    replied
    November 9, 2023... received an order from Eli Davies at GetMeCollectibles:

Case C: Wintertime Cruisers featuring Clutch Kringle:

Easter Flo

Roadette Marker

I'm glad to add all of these to my collection.

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    I received my 2023 12 Car case with CG Cars from Get Me Collectibles last week... and I received one of the Disney 100 5 packs from Amazon thanks to a trade with GOMATERGO last week as well.

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    Mail call... highlights from 2021 case AB which arrived on December 18, 2020... not pictured: Will Rusch.

Racing Red Series Mater:

Racing Start Luigi and Guido:

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    Sorry for the delay in posting... coming down with COVID at Christmas time was a tough situation... we are on the mend... we are back at work.

Here are highlights of my 2021 case AC that I received from Eli Davies at Get Me Collectibles right before Christmas:

Easy Idle Tractor:

Hot Rod River Scott:

Will Rusch (previously in case AB)

JD McPillar (next gen Tow Cap - previously only in Target boxed sets):

Caleb Worley:

I'm very excited to add these to my collection... I've opened a Will Rusch so far... I'll open a JD McPillar one of these days.
    Hot Rod River Scott Will Rusch Easy Idle Tractor

Leave a comment:

• boogity
    replied
    still think tkmaxx is worth regular checks

Leave a comment:

• niftynigel
    replied
    Given that we are around five weeks from Christmas, the Cars in the UK is in a sorry state.

Disney Stores - After a brief restock of 2018-2019 Cars, they are getting a second batch of the first 2020 case.

Smyths - They appeared to have o/d'd on the Metallic Marilyn case! Lots of them in all stores!

ASDA - I have only seen a couple, but many reports of European clip strip Cars including Kurt.

Sainsburys - Reducing toy section. Cars 3 mostly only available through Argos!

Tesco - Had a few 2018 cars last time I looked.

Morrisons - Nothing?

Toymaster and Entertainer - A few sale items!

Bentalls - No longer stocking Cars as Mattel UK not promoting Cars any more!

Hamleys - Had a few 2018 Cars. Said that Mattel UK haven't got any so is that the end in the UK?

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    I hope we'll see a more widespread release of this Steel Blue Jackson storm, boogity and VANDANCE... I agree that it is a challenge to obtain during this first release due to Toys R US closing in the US, UK, and Europe... I don't know details about a specific release but it makes sense that it would be released in the next 2 to 3 weeks when you consider that Christmas is a little over 5 weeks away.

Leave a comment:

• VANDANCE
    replied
    Yes I agree, that’s a cracker and it had to be part of a promo- which will make it very unobtainable for those who don’t have TRU stores in their area any more...,

Leave a comment:

• boogity
    replied
    now , thats nice

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    Mail call... October 28, 2019... I received a Steel Blue Jackson Storm from musicnywu1 who contacted someone in Malaysia to purchase the Cars needed to get this Car which is currently only a Toys R US Promo Car in Malaysia.

More pictures in a thread in the General Discussion section of the forum.

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    Here's part of an eBay package containing the Halloween Doc Hudson Car... thanks to Rhalf (DaFickser) for the eBay link for a complete set at a decent price... I now have a complete set of the Halloween Cars.

The plastic hook on the Doc Hudson has never been lifted up... I'll probably sell/trade my extra Cruisin' McQueen and Ramone Halloween Cars.

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    Part 2 of the great package from Toyfountain:

Duke Coulters on 2020 cardback:

Hot Wheels Retro Entertainment Pizza Planet Truck (AKA Todd):

A fantastic custom Red Ransburg McQueen:

Custom case top for my JL truck:

Many thanks, Toyfountain!

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    Mail call... part 1 of a great package from Toyfountain:

Speedy Comet - from Thailand with blue eyes:

Wheeldell Lee:

Slim Hood:

Rev N Go Tractor:

Ponchy Wipeout with blue eyelids and more paint variations:

Leave a comment:

• cac1959
    replied
    https://www.target.com/p/disney-pixa...k/-/A-76152301 is the link for the Fan Favorites 4 pack.

I ordered a couple for international friends who requested them... the package arrived yesterday, 8/5/2019.

I love the Ramone:

Leave a comment:

Working...
X