No announcement yet.

Recent Finds - 2018 and 2019 Trades and Online Purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

May 23, 2019... Mail call... Thanks to Eli Davies and Get Me Collectibles, Deluxe case R featuring Super Chase Globie and 2019 Singles case M are in the house... here are a few photos:

Scavenger Hunt Metallic Rex Revler:

Barry DePedal:

Attached Files

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
      May 23, 2019... Mail call... Thanks to Eli Davies and Get Me Collectibles, Deluxe case R featuring Super Chase Globie and 2019 Singles case M are in the house... here are a few photos:

Scavenger Hunt Metallic Rex Revler:

Barry DePedal:

I’m surprised Mattel is rereleasing Barry continuously. I’m waiting for the Apple Stock Car to be released

Comment

Mail call, 6/24/19... Many thanks to Eli Davies and Get Me Collectibles for Scavenger Hunt Metallic Sally, Mike Stockar (Transberry Juice Pitty), and made in Thailand Ryan Inside Laney.

With this one, we just need a Transberry Juice Crew Chief to complete the team crew set... and a hauler to complete the team set.

I love the orange in the made in Thailand Ryan Inside Laney.

I think Sally is my favorite metallic Car in the 2018-2019 series... so far...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Australia has boatloads of this case. At one Target Australia I saw 3 Metallic Sally’s 7 Ryan Laneys and 9 Mike Stockars

Comment

Originally posted by Arvyfan009 View Post
            Australia has boatloads of this case. At one Target Australia I saw 3 Metallic Sally’s 7 Ryan Laneys and 9 Mike Stockars
            Wow! Awesome finds, Arvyfan009! I'm hoping to add a couple more Metallic Sally and another Mike Stockar to my collection.

Comment

Originally posted by Arvyfan009 View Post
              Great find! I've not come across this case yet, would love to pick up Metallic Sally (she's beautiful!) and Mike Stockar.

Comment

https://www.target.com/p/disney-pixa...k/-/A-76152301 is the link for the Fan Favorites 4 pack.

I ordered a couple for international friends who requested them... the package arrived yesterday, 8/5/2019.

I love the Ramone:

Comment

Working...
                X