Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pit crew sets

Hello all.

Popped into my local Toysrus yesterday looking for a metallic Nigel and was pleased to see some and too my suprise a shelf full of the "pit crew" sets in the Piston Cup nights packaging. All of them including the rare "Team Nitroade". All in US packaging too. Worth looking in your local store just incase.

I thinking might pick up another bumper save set if I see one.

How awesome would it be if N20 cola and easy idle crew teams turned up

Comment

Originally posted by Rippers View Post
      I thinking might pick up another bumper save set if I see one.

How awesome would it be if N20 cola and easy idle crew teams turned up
      It would be extremely awesome... and hopefully you'll remember me if they do!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Wake up Rippers.....!!!!

Nice find - I just want to know why they've taken so long to make it across the pond - did someone swim with them?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
          It would be extremely awesome... and hopefully you'll remember me if they do!
          Me too! Praying for a miracle!

Comment

I hope they show up, if not I have mastered the art of customizing them

Comment

Recently scored HTB and Bumper Save set from THE ENTERTAINER. US packaging also.

Comment

The Entertainer Meadowhall had a few different sets

Comment

Didn't know there was an Entertainer in Meadowhall. I'll have to pop in the next time I go...

Comment

My TRU put a load of these out today at £9.99
                    They has Leakless,HTB,Bumper Save, Nitroade,Octane Gain & Dinoco from memory. Also Hauler crew sets at £14.99 now but alas no Bumper Save in those.

Comment

So the TRU UK price on the team crew sets is less than what the original Target retail price of $19.99...

Good to see they have Bumper Save... that was the most rare one in the US once the Nitroade sets ended up at stores such as Gordman's.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Working...
                      X