• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Limited Edition Lightning McQueen with Mia & Tia @ Disney Store for £100

Got a spare £100 then how about this?
    1/18 scale
    http://www.disneystore.co.uk/disney-...00012+1000208/
    411030619290-1.jpg

Really want to see this before I buy, and I have not come across it yet in a Disney Store.

Comment

I want that pack so badly!

Comment

Looks like a nice set but it's not for me

Comment

£100 - way too rich for me...

Comment

i,m out too

Comment

It is very high quality. I saw it in the Bond Street Disney Store today, they had 8 available.

Comment

Beware on this item. As I posted in recent finds about receiving mine. Mine is totally defective, nothing works. Fair enough someone has to get a duffer and Disneystore UK are collecting it on Monday and have been really good. The 1/18th diecasts are just beautiful and solid diecast without a doubt and I will pick them up loose if I ever see them. Firstly mine has a turntable and lighting that dosent work. Also has a Lightning McQueen that dosent have the light-up feature as advertisd on the website and on the packaging. Couldnt get any of the electronic features to work so upon investigation the LMQ had no battery compartment or on off switch switch as illustrated on the packaging instructions. No sign of wiring to the LED's lights either. Some of my realations have got it as a gift for me for Christmas but I feel I have to get a refund for them as it just not worth the £100 quid.

Comment

Got the replacement today even though I asked for a refund. This one has a working Lightning though. On removal of bottom plate the workings are all there this time.

Comment

Working...
                  X