Recent Finds: May 2012

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recent Finds: May 2012

Please post your May 2012 finds in this thread... Many thanks...

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Each month we're getting earlier and earlier starting the next month's threads! May May be filled with good scores for us all!

Comment

Found in Singapore:

Vladimir Trunkov:

Victor Hugo:

Chase Becky Wheelin:

(Photos used by permission of MurdockM... Thank you, MurdockM)

Here's hoping we start seeing new Cars soon... although sources who were saying May 12 are now saying June 1...

We had more finds and more posts in April than in the previous months, but many of us didn't find many if any new Cars in April.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Great pics will look out for them

Comment

Those look so cool. Unfortunately for us Yanks, not a whole lot of those April scores were found in the U.S. Let's hope June 1st doesn't get pushed back to June 21st, and so on.

Comment

Our local B&M bargains have double packs for Ł3.99. They only had mater/zen master and fran/mcqueen.

Home bargains had singles for Ł1.58 but only had finns and maters.

Comment

Our local sainsburys have had some double packs in, managed to get darrell with brent

No new singles yet

Comment

Originally posted by carscrazy View Post
                Our local sainsburys have had some double packs in, managed to get darrell with brent

No new singles yet
                Was this the new style double packs or just old stock

Comment

Hey guys.

Been away for along time as nothing seems to have happened here in the UK since number 27 came out here. Anyone here in the UK finding anything new, haulers or number 28 and above...?

Comment

found mel in disney in covent garden, part from that nought else, shoulda spent more time in the egyptian gallerys in the british museum, with hindsight

Comment

Originally posted by MarknotaMack View Post
                      Was this the new style double packs or just old stock
                      Old style just been restocked. Makes a change from just mater/zen master and mcqueen packs.

Is there any difference between darrell from cars 1 and cars 2?

Comment

Originally posted by carscrazy View Post
                        Old style just been restocked. Makes a change from just mater/zen master and mcqueen packs.

Is there any difference between darrell from cars 1 and cars 2?
                        There are some minor differences between Darrell Cartrip from Cars1 to Cars2... actually, there were changes in Darrell Cartrip during the Cars 1 era... somewhere I have a photo which shows the various Darrell Cartrip Cars.

Here's a photo showing the Cars Darrell Cartrip with the corrected mouth and the Cars2 version:

I know I've got another photo which shows these two along with the Chase Darrell Cartrip with metallic paint and the original Darrell Cartrip with the "clown mouth".

Comment

USPS delivers: 5/3/12

Received a great package from GotFrank today that contained a couple items from Peter McQueen as well as some more custom items from GotFrank...

From Peter, 2 more international carded items:
                          Francesco 2 pack:

Chase Ramone:

From GotFrank:
                          2 beautiful lemons:

and some Sarge's Boot Camp items, pallets, and oil cans:

Many thanks, Peter and Josh!

Comment

Thanks for the info on darrell

Loving those sarges bootcamp items.. Whats the plan with them?

Comment

I see the twin pack is from carrefour, this is interesting as carrefour in chatres is where we will be stocking up on the grub front on the way down from paris to le mans in june, looks as if we,ll be taking a detour via the toy ailse too

Comment

Working...
                              X