Austin Littleton Crew Cheif

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Austin Littleton Crew Cheif

I was looking on google last night and found a picture Nigel Gearsly's crew cheif, Austin Littleton -

I'm guessing he'll be released as a Kmart exclusive double pack with Nigel Gearsly.. This doesn't look like a custom, I'm hoping it will be out really soon.

hes so cool, cant wait

Comment

From what I understand, the crew chief 2 packs are no longer going to be Kmart exclusives... they will be available to multiple retailers.

I agree - that's a great looking Car that I can't wait (much longer) to add to my collection.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
        From what I understand, the crew chief 2 packs are no longer going to be Kmart exclusives... they will be available to multiple retailers.

I agree - that's a great looking Car that I can't wait (much longer) to add to my collection.
        Really? I'm glad they stopped the Kmart exclusives, they were too hard to find.. I still have yet to find John Lassetire pack and Francesco crew chief pack.

Comment

Very nice photo, but I recognize it. I feel that it may be Lovemini's - I remember him posting about getting Austin once

Comment

It is mine, but that is OK. no problem.
            here are more pictures of it, enjoy.

Comment

hmmm, I'd like him (bit not too sure about gettign another Nigel Gearsley just to get him (not that we've seen the crew chief packs in the UK)

Comment

Originally posted by lovemini View Post
                It is mine, but that is OK. no problem.
                here are more pictures of it, enjoy.

Sorry for taking for picture lovemini, I just saw this picture on google and thought, wow! Thanks for posting more pictures

Comment

HunterLovesCars2!, you are welcome, that is OK, just a photo.
                  Hope we can see it release soon.

Comment

Originally posted by MrBrownstone View Post
                    hmmm, I'd like him (bit not too sure about gettign another Nigel Gearsley just to get him (not that we've seen the crew chief packs in the UK)
                    You can always make your extra into 007 like Peter McQueen!

Comment

Hi all,
                      I have seen him on Ebay for £8 with free p+p
                      Maldwynjohn

Comment

Working...
                      X