Recent Finds: July 2012 trades and online purchases

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recent Finds: July 2012 trades and online purchases

Please post your July 2012 trades and online purchases in this thread.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

a little early but recieved this today from germany ebay

IMG_3867.jpg

IMG_0962.jpg

IMG_0957.jpg

Comment

Very nice, jonj!

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I received a great package in the mail today from a very good friend:

Comment

Met up with a friend in Fort Wayne, Indiana this morning... in addition to some nice store finds, we traded some Cars as well... I'll post photos later.

Here are photos of part of what I got in my trade with Chad:

The right half of what's in the photo - 4 Celine, 1 Acer with Torch, 1 Mel Dorado:

(The other 6 Chase Celine were part of a Kmart store find today)

Kmart 5 Tach O Mint plus 3 Chase Cars:

Case:

I also received a nice parcel from madbob:

Many thanks, friends!

Comment

this seems like a thread for just me and you cac1959 lol, great store finds you have there.

i have just scored a cars2 carded Kabuto, as always photos will follow once recieved

Comment

My good friend GOMATERGO brought something that he bought for me at Toys R US yesterday... a one piece Jeff Gorvette single:

Here it is on top of the Radiator Springs Race 2 pack Jeff I bought yesterday:

The back of the card is the same as the original one; the edges of the cardback of the one he bought for me are straight.

jonj - it looks to me like most of the rest of the PCD members are patient enough to wait to purchase Cars on stores as opposed to you and I who have been purchasing online...

Comment

great score on the kabuto jonj,looking forward to seeing your pics.
                nice chase card scores cac1959 ,yeti with snow cones nice
                and no you 2 guys are'nt the only ones to score,its just we're not finding anything as nice
                great contributions guys thank's for posting

Comment

fred.van.jpg
                  i recieved these in the mail today from ebay. the pity is for the contest

Comment

I've received a Boost & Snot Rod Movie Moments pack in the post from pirelliboy

Cars to be used as backup for when the one's my son currently has break (Snot Rod loses his engine and Boost loses his spoiler...!)

Comment

Originally posted by MrBrownstone View Post
                      I've received a Boost & Snot Rod Movie Moments pack in the post from pirelliboy

Cars to be used as backup for when the one's my son currently has break (Snot Rod loses his engine and Boost loses his spoiler...!)
                      I've had one Snot Rod lose his engine... never had a Boost or a DJ lose a spoiler but have had a Wingo with a cracked rear spoiler (multiple cracks, one on almost every level).

Comment

Received a brilliant package from djjd21 today, delivered from GOMATERGO...

Lights and Sounds Sarge and Darrell Cartrip, and Don Crumlin on international cardback:

Jason also included some Hot Wheels; I'll post photos in the Hot Wheels thread.

Many thanks, djjd21!

Comment

that must be record shipping time,i posted them at midday on wednesday and they arrived yesterday,glad they arrived safely for you

Comment

this arrived today in the post.....from Germany

IMG_1008.jpg

IMG_1009.jpg

great card and well packaged

Comment

Nice purchase Jonj

Comment

Working...
                              X