Show Us Your Favorite: Pointless Mini-Racer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Show Us Your Favorite: Pointless Mini-Racer

just what the title says... sometimes the toy manufacturers release a car so pointless you are dumbfounded... however, that dumbfoundedness reaches a new level when you purchase said pointless car.... So in your opinion, what Metal Mini Racer did Mattel release that you deemed utterly pointless, but purchased anyway?

I'll start:

Silver Tim Treadless. I counted all my metal mini racers: I had 92 of the 93 available (don't have Primer McQueen; he's spendy). Then, realized a custom McQueen with Impound Boot was part of that 92... So I really only had 91 of the available 93 metal mini racers. But who was missing? I looked at photos, videos, lists... Then it hit me, I was assuming Silver Tim Treadless was the same as Metallic Tim Treadless. They are not. But the differences are pointless. Can't see why this Silver version was produced?? Well, Eli had one for $3.95 on Ebay, so I bought a few miniature cones and a few other bits to get my bill up to $15 for the free shipping.. and boom... in a week I owned a pointless Silver Tim Treadless. So, I'm upto 92 now... still waiting to find a Primer McQueen that I don't need to give my left lug nut for.

So, there's Tim Treadless normal, glow in the dark, metallic and silver.. and there is nary a difference between any of them.... but then again Silver Tim has the different eyelids and tires...
    Tim Treadless normal, glow in the dark, metallic and silver
    Last edited by ODwyerPW; 11-08-2019, 11:08 PM.
Working...
X