Show Us Your Favorite Mattel Metal Mini Racer NexGen Racer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Show Us Your Favorite Mattel Metal Mini Racer NexGen Racer

Show Us Your Favorite Mattel Metal Mini Racer NexGen Racer.
    Presently there are 12 available (counting Cruz Ramirez), however my JoJo custom Apple JP Drive makes it 13 in this photo.
    A 10-pack featuring a Steve 'Slick' LaPage has been spotted in auction in France, but that cars not available yet (I can't find it). I've also seen a spy photo of George NewWin but have no idea how he will be packaged or sold. Obviously, I don't have those two amongst the selection of 13.
    NexGen Racers (sans Steve LaPage) but with a custom JP Drive Apple Car. Spy shot of George NewWin, the yellow car. Steve LaPage is the first-look car in this pack, black/yellow
    Last edited by FischAutoTechGarten; 03-11-2020, 11:51 PM.

Steve 'Slick' LaPage has been spotted in a 10-pack at Toys-R-Us in Canada. But I don't know where it's available in the USA. Recently, Chase Racelot have been shown in spyshots, but like George New-Win I don't know how he will appear or be packaged. image_5174.jpg
    Last edited by FischAutoTechGarten; 04-18-2020, 05:26 PM.

Comment

Great topic, FischAutoTechGarten! I don't know how I missed it when you posted it... I haven't opened any of my next gen mini racers yet (only opened 6 of them total)... I'm going to go with Ryan Inside Laney for now.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Update: 4/30/2020... While swapping out a 19" monitor with a 22" monitor earlier this morning, I found 3 more mini racers that I'd opened that I hadn't realized I'd opened... one of these 2 metallic mini racers is my favorite:

Which one? I don't know - I don't think I can make up my mind.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
          Which one? I don't know - I don't think I can make up my mind.
          The NexGen mini-racers really do look good as 'metallics' don't they!

Comment

Time to update the photo as we have an addition of JDMcPillarTowCap NexGen Car.
            Last edited by FischAutoTechGarten; 05-12-2020, 07:57 AM. Reason: photo text

Comment

The Steve 'Slick' Lapage TrunkFresh car has arrived from Canada, and now I have 15 NexGen Racers (Apple JPDrive custom and RustEze Cruz...I consider Cruz Ramirez to be NexGen).

If spy fotos and renderings are to be believed, we have a ton of NexGen Racers coming soon...

JimReverick CarbonCyber
              ChaseRacealot VitoLine
              MichaelRotor ViewZeen
              FlipDover Insersection
              GeorgeNewWin LeakLess
              WillRusch VinylToupee (spied as a 15-pack where it's the ONLY new release... getting Intro Ramone and HJHollis N2OCola headaches again).

It would be nice to see a Jonas Carver No Stall NexGen mini-racer becuae there really is no 'red' nexgen car.

(I'm looking to see if the DukeCoultier Gasprin, BrianSpark LeakLess and FrancescoBernoulli WGP cars will come out too... but they aren't NexGen...that's for another thread.
              Last edited by FischAutoTechGarten; 09-29-2020, 12:00 AM.

Comment

Chase Racealot Vitoline NexGen car#24 has arrived. My NexGen total sits at 16, but that is including Cruz Ramirez and a custom JPDrive Apple NexGen car#84.

There are 4 more coming that are confirmed (BB Series 6 / Case F has MichaelRotor, FlipDover, JimReverick.. and a mystery 15pack has ZipJoltline). Repeatedly we've seen spyfotos, renderings and concepts of GeorgeNewWin, so perhaps he's coming very soon as well which would be a 5th new NexGen Racer.

That is a respectable number of NexGen Racers.

Comment

Respectable group of 19 Piston Cup NexGen Racers.

Updated photo to show the newly released Michael Rotor View Zeen 39, Flip Dover Intersection 00, Jim Reverick Cyber Carbon 67 NexGen Cars. As always the custom JP Drive Apple Car and Cruz Ramirez makes an appearance with the NexGen cars. I like the subtly of Chase Racealot myself. Rally need a good RED car amongst the nexgen mini-racers..

NexGenRacersX19.jpg

Comment

Awesome photos of your Next Gen Mini Racers, FischAutoTechGarten! I've got to come up with a way to display mine.

Comment

Originally posted by cac1959 View Post
                      Awesome photos of your Next Gen Mini Racers, FischAutoTechGarten! I've got to come up with a way to display mine.
                      Well that's my kitchen counter top.. so I can't 'display' them there! LOL. When I receive WillRusch VinylToupee, GeorgeNewWin LeakLess, and JonasCarver NoStall (unannounced/unreleased as of yet, but it just has to come!), I will construct something permanent to display them other than storing them in my plastic craft boxes.
                      Last edited by FischAutoTechGarten; 09-29-2020, 12:00 AM.

Comment

Arriving by way of Canada is George NewWin NexGen Leak Less to join the #pixarcarsminiracers #nexgen racers. That brings it to a respectable 20 cars (counting Cruz Ramirez and my custom JPDrive from JoJo's Customs.)

Still looking for the Will Rusch Vinyl Toupee NexGen 15-pack. (and of course hoping for a Jonas Carver No Stall NexGen release).

Last edited by FischAutoTechGarten; 09-28-2020, 11:59 PM.

Comment

Will Rusch Vinyl Toupee NexGen joins the NexGen Racers. A respectable field of 21 racers (counting Cruz Ramirez and a custom JP Drive NexGen Apple Car).

Comment

It's been a while... Two Trainees have joined the NexGenRacers...

Kurt and Gabriel​​​​​​​

Comment

Barry DePedal #54 RPM NexGen Racer joins the lineup. Appreciated by a few spectators and trainees.

Nick Shift #93 Spare Mint NexGen Racer is set to join the pack soon. But today belongs to Barry, leading the pack of 21 Mini Racers (22 w/ the custom JPDrive AppleCar).
                              Last edited by FischAutoTechGarten; 03-11-2021, 12:20 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X