No announcement yet.

What was your favorite 2012 Deluxe Car?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What was your favorite 2012 Deluxe Car?

Which of the following Deluxe Cars released in some country at retail in 2012 was your favorite?

1. Funny Car Mater
    2. The Queen
    3. Kimura Kaizo
    4. Taia Decotura
    5. Taco Truck Mater
    6. Ivan Mater
    7. Kabuki Mater

I believe that all other Deluxe Cars had been released prior to 2012... and yes, even though Ivan and Kabuki Mater are in 2013 Deluxe Case A, they were released in the 2012 calendar year... We're voting for Mattel products.
    Funny Car Mater
    25.93%
    The Queen
    11.11%
    Kimura Kaizo
    3.70%
    Taia Decotura
    18.52%
    Taco Truck Mater
    18.52%
    Ivan Mater
    14.81%
    Kabuki Mater
    7.41%

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

I voted Funny Car Mater.

If I didn't know any better and they were all lined up beside eachother, he would be the one I would go for.

Transformers for Trade
    Feedback: pixarcarsdiecast.com; cybertron.ca; tfw2005.com; ebay.ca

Comment

I voted for Taco Truck Mater... I never saw any of those in any stores in 2012... I did see Funny Car Mater and Kimura Kaizo at one Walmart store a couple of weeks ago... My Taco Truck Mater and Taia Decotura came from Singapore... My Funny Car Mater, The Queen, and Kimura Kaizo came from JMDL Toys... I did get Ivan Mater and Kabuki Mater from Mattel's website.

I am cac1959... I am a Cars-a-holic... and a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

I also voted Taco Truck Mater! I like the details of this Deluxe the most compared to the other Deluxes. I am yet to receive Ivan or Kabuki Mater so I'm voting based on what I've got. I also like Funny Car Mater design wise but it feels a little bit fragile compared to Taco, I'm just waiting for FCM to appear with bits broken off or chewed.

Comment

God save our gracious Queen....

I do like the look of the car in the box. Other than Funny Car Mater (which I do like) - I've not seen any of the others in the "flesh"

Comment

having only seen the top 3 suggestions also,i voted for funny car mater with her majesty a very close second place.

Comment

I wish to rescind my vote, having never seen ANY of these at retail.

Comment

I just forgot what I voted for, hahaha. I think it was Taco Truck. I just received my Taco & Tire Talky today, from Singapore as well. Although having Taco Truck from the Disney Store for awhile diminishes his greatness. I therefore state that I love Kabuki! And I do not have him as of yet.

Comment

I voted for Taia Decoutura... Really love to have that one.... I also like the queen, in every way lol

Comment

I voted for Funny Car Mater. Looked forward to owning him for a long time because of lovemini's photos. It was great when I finally got him.

signature courtesy of BomBom77
                    http://www.pixarcarsdiecast.com/foru...ars-for-trades

Comment

Going to let voting for the favorite Deluxe Car of 2012 continue through Sunday January 27, 2013... it's close - as of now there's a tie between Taco Truck Mater and Funny Car Mater with Taia Decotura one vote behind.

Comment

I went Ivan...Gotta love that mustache!

Comment

I voted for Taia Decoutura still debating whether to open it or leave it in the package

Comment

I went Funny Car Mater!!!

I am a proud supporter of Nathan's Playroom

Comment

My vote goes to.........Funny Car Mater.

Comment

Working...
                              X